Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'file' (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is the difference between *.gh and *.ghx?

Long ago when Grasshopper was still called Explicit History it used a file format called WRM. This was a terrible format and support for it…

Started by David Rutten

2 Nov 6, 2019
Reply by Kosmas Gavras

Can I make galapagos wait for new fitness from extern file?

Hi Everyone I'm optimizing an office facade using Diva and Viper for the light and solar calculation and afterwards sending the hourly res…

Started by Pil Lauridsen

13 Jul 30, 2019
Reply by Matt

Grasshopper Developer Settings

As a test to see if I can bypass the default roaming Gh library directories I've used Gh Developer settings to have Grasshopper look int…

Started by Brian Ringley

11 Apr 4, 2019
Reply by Eduardo

pressure values too low

Hi I am running the “Outdoor airflow” example file. I am trying to map pressure on walls and roof of the bigger block. Front, back and one…

Started by Anupama

2 Oct 30, 2017
Reply by Anupama

@it fails to import shapefile

@it 2.3 V I keep having this error and not sure why. I have set the path for the shapefile, but it fails to import the information. …

Started by Andres Lara

15 Oct 24, 2017
Reply by Serena Li

Forced Based Diagram - Space Requirements and Program

Hello Grasshoppers  I recently came across this video by Alex Fischer and would really appreciate some direction on trying to accomplish i…

Started by Mr Kenneth Murphy

2 Oct 19, 2017
Reply by Richard Schaffranek

Python IDE for GHpython developement

Hi i would like to set up a IDE like software to write python code easier. For example Sublime text with Anaconda IDE or  PyCharm instead.…

Started by vladimir ondejcik

2 Sep 7, 2017
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

Components Record in a separate file

Hello Everyone. Is there the chance to export a file with a list of all the components used/present in a definition and how often they hav…

Started by Lorenzo Franceschini

17 Apr 2, 2017
Reply by Lorenzo Franceschini

Getting the current rhino file name

Hi I'm wondering if there is a way to quickly catch the current rhino file name, preferably including full path, but not necessarily.  I h…

Started by Mathias s n

9 Mar 15, 2017
Reply by Leonardo Nuevo Arenas

Can't even open .gh file !!!!!!!

Hey folks, here's an attached .gh file that I was working on for hours and now it won't open. Can anyone tell me what's happening? I switch…

Started by Shameem Ashraf

4 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by 3dcon

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service