Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'faces' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Merge all faces

Hello! I have a mesh and i would like to join all adjacent and coplanar faces but it seems the only way to do it it with Mergeallfaces com…

Started by Constantin Eugen Cozma

0 Jun 22, 2016

Iterate through branches of datatrees to bisect angles between adjacent faces in mesh

Hi,  I have put together the attached grasshopper file with the aim to create a flat surfaces which bisects angle between all adjacent face…

Started by Jon

0 Mar 14, 2016

replace mesh faces

Hi guys, this is my first tread but I think you really may help me. I think is an easy problem but I really can't solve it. I have sorted c…

Started by LorenzoPCM

0 Feb 9, 2016

Outside vornoi faces?

Hi, I'm trying to separate the outside faces of my 3D vornoi from the rest. By outside faces, I mean the external faces that are on the big…

Started by Marc

2 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by Marc

Analyzing mesh for sharp discontinuities

I've been trying to develop a program that would compare each mesh face (using a quad mesh) with all of the faces adjacent to it and highli…

Started by Brendan

10 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by Vicente Soler

Triangulation with Paneling tools.

Hi, I created a curved surface and I want to create panels with flat triangles. The problem is that I just see "some" panels, after applyin…

Started by Kalil Sarraff

2 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Kalil Sarraff

invisible faces

Hi ! I am trying to fabricate some pieces with a cnn machine , the only programm available for this machine and affordable needs surfaces t…

Started by rhina

1 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Mesh Naked Faces Cull

I often use the Delaunay Mesh but always have the need to remove some of the "shallow" faces on the boundary. For a triangular mesh face,…

Started by Tuan N. Tran

0 Apr 23, 2013

mesh

Hi all, I need your help! Could u suggest me a method or a strategy to realize a mesh that has these features :1- same sizes faces (facce…

Started by Giada Schioppa

1 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Brep Components normals issue

Hello,   I am a relative novice when it comes to Grasshopper, so please excuse me if my question is a bit simplistic.  Here is my question:…

Started by Akim McMath

1 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Danny Boyes

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service