Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'facade' (59)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lamels/louvers for the facade

Hi. I am working on a Lamel/louver system and so far, I have managed to make it work, by following a divided curve. I would like to use t…

Started by morten bilde hougård

4 Apr 25, 2015
Reply by morten bilde hougård

how to setup the right equation for this optimization problem?

Hey guys,I try to run an optimatiation algorthm for a facade system.the attached image shows a section of the shape I try to optimize. The…

Started by horst Becker

3 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by Nitë

Grids and Edge Fillet. Check this picture.

I want to create this facade.  I have already the dimensions and the grid.  But I want to do an offset to create the holes. Edge Fil…

Started by Kalil Sarraff

2 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by David Rutten

Parametric facade fins problem

Hi. I am new to grasshopper although I've used Rhino for years. I'm attempting to create a definition that I believe should be…

Started by Seank

1 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by MKTH

point attractor error

Hi all, I created a tower. Now i want that the facadesurface follows an attractor point.  I am looking for something like this,but then in…

Started by Henk

0 Mar 7, 2014

two grids in geco (ecotect) at the same time?

Hi everyone, This is my first post in this forum. First off all, I really appreciate your work and it already helped me with many issues.…

Started by Ivan B

0 Feb 25, 2014

Facade panelisation

Hi all, We are currently working on a 40 storey residential tower in London, have traditionally used Grasshopper for this sort of thing but…

Started by olileech

2 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by olileech

Issue with facade pattern related to total incident radiation [geco]

Hi guys, Since my discovery of algorithmic modelling I've always thought at the multiple advantages of relating it to architecture and ene…

Started by Emanuele Vanni

0 Nov 26, 2013

Voronoi Skeleton

Hey people! I would really appreciate your help. I have a deadline in two weeks, and Im struggling with this issue. OK, I took me a awhile…

Started by Max Fabris

0 Sep 13, 2013

How to populate a brep with "facade" pattern?

Hi guys, iI hope your outstanding problem-solving skills would help me this time as well. I got a cube-like building which structure is a…

Started by Enes Libohova

2 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Luis Oscar Osio

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by