Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'facade' (59)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Curtain Mullion sample

Just made this GH script for mullion-like penalization. could apply to any surface and adjust angles

Started by dake S

1 Apr 15, 2020
Reply by Tim Traber

Rectangle false "packing" (Sample and example)

I try here to answer from a question on discourse https://discourse.mcneel.com/t/fill-an-rectangular-area-with-predefined-elements/40728 Fi…

Started by Laurent DELRIEU

20 Feb 8, 2020
Reply by Elise

applying adaptive facade to mesh

Hi, Does anybody know how I can apply this adaptive octopus facade to a mesh facade? As the definition only can use a surface I cannot appl…

Started by Adam Fenton

4 Jan 2, 2020
Reply by Ahmed Ali

Adaptive Diagrid Facade Panels

Hello,I need a little hand with a project of mine. I'm trying to create a diagrid surface that is organized into frames and panels. The pan…

Started by Caleb Wild

14 Jun 13, 2019
Reply by Christopher Flynn

fingerprint facade

Hello, New to grasshopper however I would consider myself well versed in rhino. Im an architecture student and am looking into making a fac…

Started by Joe Burleigh

5 Nov 15, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

Folded Plate Definition

Hi all, I'm a novice with grasshopper, although I've been using it over the past 2 years. I'm really struggling with trying to create a def…

Started by Matt

3 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by sahar

Textured/Wave Facade

Looking to do something along these lines(Perot. SFMOMA). I have attached the script and rhino file, any help would be greatly appreciated.…

Started by Jose Espino

4 Mar 14, 2017
Reply by Jose Espino

can i use T splines model in grasshopper?

hi  i'm a new explorer of grasshopper and i have a model that i created with T-splines... i need to apply a facade subdivision using grassh…

Started by Farah Farah

1 Feb 11, 2017
Reply by HEEN

axis of rotation question

hey guys,  I am having a bit of an issue with rotating louvers on an egg shaped facade, the whole plane is extruded and it is fine - I am…

Started by Ammar Ghazal

2 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Ammar Ghazal

Tree facade

Hi everyone, I was just wondering is there any way to get the tree-like pattern facade that's similar to Toyo Ito's Tod's Omotesando Buildi…

Started by Jay

1 Aug 25, 2016
Reply by Kim hauer

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by