Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'external' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to embed external libraries into custom .gha component with C#?

Hello, I want to create a custom .gha component with Visual Studio / C# that embeds external libraries, both created by third parties and…

Started by Jacopo Montali

2 Aug 1, 2017
Reply by Jacopo Montali

Image sampler external file path loading delay

Once connecting the image sampler to a file path on the server GH will take forever to load the image (couple minutes). Even if they are ju…

Started by phillip

4 Mar 27, 2017
Reply by Armin Seltz

Is there a way to dynamically link a c# script into the c# component?

So for the ghPython component, there is a "code" input that I can write python code in external editors and sync the code file with a "file…

Started by X.Arthur.Ma

15 Mar 14, 2016
Reply by Tom Svilans

internal GH file/definition reference

Hi, I searched the discussions for different keywords but I didn´t found anything. Is there a possibility to reference a GH file in anothe…

Started by Thomas J. Mrokon

6 Oct 1, 2015
Reply by Fernando Maytorena

Outside vornoi faces?

Hi, I'm trying to separate the outside faces of my 3D vornoi from the rest. By outside faces, I mean the external faces that are on the big…

Started by Marc

2 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by Marc

Best Practices with External DLLs and Custom Components

Hello, I am wondering what are the best practices when we have external DLLs that we have to reference in our components and also need to b…

Started by Luis Fraguada

10 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

How to Read and Write *.txt or *.xls files in Grasshopper?

Who knows how to Read and Write *.txt or *.xls files in Grasshopper? It will be great help for me to link with other database. Since there…

Started by ZHANG Yan - popabczhang

6 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by ZHANG Yan - popabczhang

External component exception

Hi,    I recently started using grasshopper and Rhino on my mac, I have a trial version of rhino running on parallels. It was recently brou…

Started by Alvaro Soto

6 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Alvaro Soto

re-generate ghx from an external application -> periodically refreshed Rhino scene

Hello everyone. I'm looking for some help with a project of mine. I would need to periodically re-generate ghx from an external application…

Started by Samo Saddie

1 May 5, 2011
Reply by sivam krish

Assembly resolve required

Hello everyone,I have created a custom component which imports from an external c# dll which in turn imports from a c++ dll. When i go to u…

Started by Erik Thorson

2 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by