Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'expression' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Expression editor problem

Hey GH community I have a doubt regarding the expression editor, I´m using the "f(x)" and i want the function to recognize numbers ONLY bet…

Started by JORGE LUIS TREVIÑO GARZA

10 Sep 27, 2018
Reply by Joe Burleigh

Parabola with Focus and Directrix

Hi all, today I want to share with you this geometric study.It's a parabola with focus point and directrix as input, found with grafic meth…

Started by riccardo foschi

3 Nov 8, 2017
Reply by Simon Vorhammer

Valid Expressions for Evaluate Component

Hey Guys, I wonder, if there is a comprising list of valid Expression (F), that work with the Evaluate component. From time to time I come…

Started by ChristianF

4 Mar 11, 2016
Reply by ChristianF

c# - custom expression parser

Hey people, I would like to share a piece of code. I guess it can be useful for others too.Its useful to pre-parse a string-expression; to…

Started by Ortler Mark

5 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by Pieter Segeren

expression component misbehaves when using Draw Full Names and not changing input names

Hi, I just noticed some unexpected behaviour in the expression component in Grasshopper 0.9.0076. When adding such a component while Displ…

Started by Abel

0 Apr 15, 2015

Expression minus one

Hi, I m trying to extrude a curve in Both Sides but dont result. Which is the correct expression?

Started by felipe

3 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by felipe

Draw full names with expression editor and slider names

This is a bug regarding GH version 0.0.0076. We're hosting Grasshopper courses and one of our participants discovered this bug. Using Draw…

Started by Ionut Anton

0 Mar 31, 2015

String Formatting

First off, let me say how much I love the string/number formatting components in grasshopper 9.0014. I have gotten a lot of use out of them…

Started by Brett Ian Balogh

12 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by Alessio Lombardi

expression problem

Hello guys, has anyone encountered problems with expression function in latest version, like when you trying to add rad(angle) in to rotati…

Started by G.Y.

2 Apr 27, 2014
Reply by G.Y.

Extracting the z-value using expression

Must be something I'm doing wrong, but I can't figure it out. The objective is to get a list of z values from a list of points. I have a li…

Started by Norm Sash

2 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by Norm Sash

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service