Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'explode' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Deconstruct (explode) Brep

Hi, I have another deconstruct Brep question here. As in the image below, I've got this Brep in my GH definition and have an issue with ex…

Started by Dongyeop Lee

0 Oct 14, 2016

Trimming curves within curve intersection

In between each curve intersection, instead of there being a line there I want those inner intersecting lines to be gone. I’ve been trying…

Started by Mustafa Kajtaz

0 Sep 7, 2016

Mesh Explode ?

Hi guys,   Would there be an equivalent to mesh explode in GH? I have tried mesh disjoint but the mesh remained as one piece.   Many thanks…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

4 Mar 11, 2016
Reply by Riccardo Majewski

Part of curve missing after adjusting seam

This files takes the contour curves of a cylinder and adjusts their seams. When I next explode the contour curves, some contours miss a par…

Started by Sven de Haan

0 Feb 23, 2015

Help With Automating line connections between an expandable number of tree branches

Hi, I have made a script that distributes points along curves at a varying density such that i can connect lines in between points on diff…

Started by Kenneth Allan

2 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth Allan

T-splines Model into Grasshopper?? Crash

So i'm trying to make the surface of my building to have this piping along the surface . but everytime i try to input the tspline  object…

Started by Itto Susanto

0 May 4, 2014

Move objects away from a central point

I have a model with lots of individual objects next to each other. Is there a way of plotting a point in the middle of it all and saying al…

Started by g

1 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by Pi Di

Attractor field and explode

Hi everyone, Does anyone know how pattern with attractor points so that a line in the attractor instead of points. I then want these point…

Started by Emily

1 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by Michael Pryor

Tree-Components loose internalised data

Sets>Tree - Components will loose all internalised data but points if copied and pasted to/from clipboard.

Started by phillip

1 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Data Tree Question- Work around the Explode Command?

I have a basic definition that I am working on to manipulate closed curves. Things work fine when I only input one curve at a time, but ult…

Started by AB

5 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by AB

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by