Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'evaluate' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Perpendicular Frames flip axis randomly

I am sure I had this problem before, but cant find the solution anymore. I have a curve, which is a rotated circle in this case and use Pe…

Started by Armin Seltz

5 Jun 9, 2019
Reply by dtmurcielago

Evaluate Surface

Hi Grasshopper Community, Is there a way to use evaluate surface with a joined brep like this image? thanks in advance for any help.

Started by Alyne Rankin

2 Oct 12, 2017
Reply by Alyne Rankin

problem with component evaluate

Hello everyone, I build a Boolean-switch based on a counter from Kangaroo 1+ GH component evaluate. The idea is that the switcher turn on/…

Started by Jon

4 Sep 27, 2017
Reply by Jon

squeeze curve between start and end points

First I tried to make a sinus curve on a surface for cutting (first picture). Then I tried to squeeze a curve of the graph mapper between a…

Started by Weklic

7 Jun 2, 2017
Reply by Weklic

I just want to make a " x² " expression on Evaluate expression designer and I CANT!

Oh gosh, somebody help me... I just want to make a simple function, with one variable: x², and it appears the error message: 1. Parameter "…

Started by Carol Magliari

15 May 19, 2017
Reply by Helen Rachel

Multiplication

Hi, I am trying to multiply the values in panel components (as indicated by arrow in image), but I can't seem to find a way to do so. Mult…

Started by Farjad Khan

7 Mar 10, 2017
Reply by Farjad Khan

A more efficient way to cull points by plane

Hello, I have a large 3D grid of points an would like to "slice" it with a plane surface that I have drawn in Rhino, i.e. delete all point…

Started by Max Marschall

4 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Max Marschall

Help Please! Evaluate Surface with Lunch Box Panels- Finding the Normal

Hi all, Please see the attached rhino and gh files for reference. I am trying to add circles at each "node" of this lunch box surface gri…

Started by Jenna F Harris

5 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Jenna F Harris

Move Point along Vector set/mapped distance

GH Family, I've written the script attached thus far but have hit a slight roadblock. I am looking to limit the extrusion to no more than…

Started by Kevin Miller

2 Sep 17, 2016
Reply by Kevin Miller

What exactly is the parameter of a curve?

For the longest time, I'd assumed that the curve parameter was a range from a value of 0 to the curve length. However when I tried to evalu…

Started by Daniel Christev

2 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service