Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'equality' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Equality component doesn't return true for lengths that should be theoretically equal.

Hi, Does anybody know what's wrong with the attached definition? I am trying to compare the lengths between moving parts and keep these le…

Started by Mustafa Teksoy

4 Jun 22, 2016
Reply by Mustafa Teksoy

Comparing Two Points (Equality)

Hello, I want to compare the centroids of two polyline curves, and then delete one of the centroids equal one another (i.e. a duplicate cu…

Started by Tracy Huynh

2 Aug 19, 2015
Reply by Tracy Huynh

(yet another) floating numbers question

Right when I thought I was starting to understand why some floating numbers get those "junk" digits in the least significant decimal places…

Started by nikos tzar

0 May 29, 2015

Equality vs. Item Index

What is going on here: Is this some sort of "identity" definition of equality versus a "value" definition?  The equality component says t…

Started by Darrell Plank

3 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by David Stasiuk

Why doesn't equality work as I think it should?

When numbers are displayed on the screen, they are typically rounded to avoid looking like 31.5000000000000089,  31.500000000000000092 or 3…

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

1 Dec 4, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

compare brep faces - vb component

Hi, I am trying to create a vb component which loops through a set of breps, comparing the faces of the breps to one another to find which…

Started by Steve Crawford

0 Jan 17, 2013

comparing two lines - vb component

Hi, I need to compare two lines in a vb component, and check if they are identical. So I use "If line1 = Line2 Then...". It works if line1…

Started by Guillaume Niel

21 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Guillaume Niel

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service