Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'equal' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

QuadrangulateMesh with equal sides from nurb surface

Hi, does any one know how to turn a nurb surface into Quadrangulated Mesh surfaces with equal sides?? It means that the shape of each mesh…

Started by Jian Huang

3 Jun 28, 2018
Reply by Tim Chen

Radial - Equal Spacing Per Concentric Ring (Extent P?)

Perhaps this is a simple one, though as a new GH user, been at it for days without any luck.  If anyone would be so kind as to point me to…

Started by Richard

4 Nov 15, 2017
Reply by dude

Divide a curve into linear segments of equal length

Hi,  I am starting out with a parabola (or any planar curve), with a start and an endpoint. I am trying to divide it into N number of linea…

Started by Pancho Cedron

12 May 31, 2017
Reply by saeid abbaspoor

Equal spacing for gradually rotated objects

I cannot figure out how to make equal spacing for gradually rotated objects, please see attached image. The spacing is shown as circles in…

Started by Simon Örnberg

4 Mar 22, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

Equal spacing of points on a sphere

Hello,  I am trying to distribute 270 points on a sphere with as regular a spacing between each as possible. I am trying to get a more reg…

Started by Helmut Bell

9 Mar 12, 2017
Reply by Rossignol

Example: Subdividing Surfaces with Equal Area

Hi All, I've taken the method from an old definition by Jacek Jaskolski in 2009 (original found here) that subdivides surfaces into subdivi…

Started by Dan Cascaval

3 Jan 9, 2017
Reply by Mohamed Naeim

Remove lines equal to other lines

I have a triangulated mesh and I want to use only the lines of the triangulation, so I want to delete from all the lines of the triangulate…

Started by Esther

2 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by Esther

Create subsurfaces with equal area

With this definition you can divide a surface into U or V "stripes" of equal area. Maybe someone will find this useful.

Started by Jacek Jaskólski

13 Sep 21, 2016
Reply by RAF

surface subdivision size

Hi allsimple question (i hope)how does one divide any given surface into a quad grid so that the points of the grid are always spaced in a…

Started by Guy Austern

5 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Romi

Equal distance between points+finding support using Galapagos

Need help! I'm trying to generate an abstract structure from wooden beams, using kangaroo and karamba to test its sustainability. The proje…

Started by Maria Ostroumova

41 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service