Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'elk' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Extract number from a string in a list

Hello, I'm trying to use Elk to create a city massing model. I've selected the list item "building:levels:#" from the OSM data and now I am…

Started by Jon

8 Dec 21, 2017
Reply by Frédéric Mallet

srtm import problems

hi everyone  i'm trying to imoport srtm data with ELK2 but i can't figure out why it's not working. I tried to change the domain regarding…

Started by Olivier Stocker

0 Nov 8, 2017

SRTM error in Elk 2.2

I originally posted this in the Elk group but haven't received any responses: just downloaded the latest version of Elk. I'm getting an err…

Started by Keith VanDerSys

1 Aug 31, 2016
Reply by Danijel Rusovan

Harvesting jpg data for synchronization with WGS84 coordinate locations

Hey All, I have a question regarding extracting file attributes from a series of jpgs. I recently went on a road trip, tracking the route…

Started by Alex Woodhouse

0 Jul 10, 2016

Text amount of topography curves in ELK

Hello everybody, Don't you know, how to write the exact amount of curve attitude from ELK, when you have the topography lines?

Started by Anna Blinchik

0 Dec 13, 2015

Elk: Not all data can be displayed

Hi everyone, I set up a simple script with elk to generate a map from osm data. Everything is normal, but all data from the water componen…

Started by bruno

2 May 11, 2015
Reply by bruno

is osm data georeferenced in elk?

Hey guys, im trying to set up a map with osm data using elk. I can only download parts of the map i want (i guess my internet connection is…

Started by bruno

2 Nov 10, 2014
Reply by bruno

How to load Elk?

Hi, I'm an architecture student just beginning to learn Rhino/grasshopper. This is a simple question: how do you load the Elk plugin in rh…

Started by Tobias Douglas

5 Feb 1, 2014
Reply by Afshin Ghafoori

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service