Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'edges' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

bug in grasshopper hidden edges preview

Hi all, I think I have found a bug in grasshopper visualization, some times when the file starts to become heavy they start to appear the h…

Started by riccardo foschi

2 Jul 11, 2017
Reply by riccardo foschi

Sine Truss and Fixing Mesh Holes

Hey all, I was wondering I have been working on a definition but I can't seem to rectify an issue and I'm wondering if anyone has any idea…

Started by Alexander Onufriev

0 Nov 3, 2016

naked edges in pipe

how can I fix these naked edges in pipe or get a similar structure with smooth surface.

Started by sangita T

0 Aug 10, 2015

Frame around panels

Hello, I have created a bunch of panels on a curved surface using lunchbox. I've then randomly I would like to add a window frame around…

Started by AdnFrs

0 Jan 2, 2015

populating rotating panel system

hi everyone, Im trying to populate a rotating panel system on a surface. I've sucessfully made one panel system rotate but it doesnt seem…

Started by Mitran

2 May 15, 2014
Reply by Mitran

Voronoi Skeleton

Hey people! I would really appreciate your help. I have a deadline in two weeks, and Im struggling with this issue. OK, I took me a awhile…

Started by Max Fabris

0 Sep 13, 2013

How to: Find common edges of a vertex.

Hello from Moldova. Here is a task i'm trying to solve in grasshopper, and looking for some advice.  I have a mesh, and want to visulize ho…

Started by Сергей Катаев

6 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by taz

Offsetting and Scaling Facet Dome Panels

Hey guys, I would like to generate a second surface shell for a facet dome. I need to offset the surfaces by the same distance but maintain…

Started by Kristian

14 May 6, 2013
Reply by Daniel Piker

Mesh Edges and Mesh Normals ?

Hi forum,   The "decompose mesh" component outputs "mesh normals" but what do these normals correspond to: Are they normal to the mesh face…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

14 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Marc Johnson

naked edges

Hello,  I am very new to grasshopper and rhino, and i have what i think is a simple question about fixing naked edges to be able to send m…

Started by pwdarden

9 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Steve Lewis

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by