Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'duplicates' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Getting the index of consecutive duplicate numbers?

Hi Guys, We are trying to identify the index of two consecutive numbers in a same list (i and i+1) but are not getting the expected result…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

3 Aug 17, 2014
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

collapse small voronoi edges

Hi  I've been working on a definition that would collapse small (by chosen tolerance) edges of a voronoi diagram, and came up with a not co…

Started by Maciej

0 Feb 19, 2014

Closest Points without Duplicates

Hi,     In my file (which is attached), I am trying to get the length of lines and the radius of spheres based on the distance from the ce…

Started by Austen Hesler

2 Jan 26, 2014
Reply by Austen Hesler

Intersecting overlapping lines and removing duplicates

Hi,  I have a problem with overlapping lines whereby I'm trying eliminate the possibility of overlapping lines.  The problem is best descri…

Started by James Park

6 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by James Park

Remove Duplicate from String List

Hi All, What would be the best way to remove all duplicates from a list of Strings? Thanks!

Started by haley zhou

2 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by haley zhou

One List from two lists and delete doubles!

Hi.   I have two lists. In the first are 20 curves. In the  second are 12 curves, which are in the same position like some curves from the…

Started by Rane Makdasi

2 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Rane Makdasi

Adjust DataTree with Duplicates

Hi out there! My problem is that I have two DataTrees with the same amount of elements, but on the one hand those elements have a different…

Started by Thomas J. Mrokon

2 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by Thomas J. Mrokon

Grasshopper bakes more than needed

Hello all,   Why when I bake this Def does GH add more "bricks" along the surface on each course?   It appears to bake double the amount th…

Started by Gordon Williams

12 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Dedackelzucht

Easiest Way To Remove Duplicates

Just in case someone really needs a quick script to remove duplicate items, here it is in VB.net. This component has a single input of X th…

Started by Matt Ward

5 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by Ben Sitler

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service