Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'duplicate' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Galapagos Gene Pool: Force unique values?

Hey all, I'm trying to use the Gene Pool to generate a series of integers which will act as index values (to pull items from a list). Howev…

Started by Mark Pothier

9 Feb 10, 2019
Reply by Ewan Branda

deleting duplicate breps

Hi everybody, I've some issues with finding and deleting duplicate breps. From previous discussions I found a script that could do the same…

Started by Bas

7 Nov 25, 2017
Reply by Thomas Sicouri

Delete duplicate lines/points => Cull pattern

Hi, I use the kangaroo component to cull points/lines but could I get the cull pattern to also delete things from other lists?   Thanks a…

Started by Lieneke van Hoek

3 Nov 16, 2017
Reply by Lachlan Finn

Repeat datatree with branches.

Hello, i need help to repeat my datatree, but with the same branches. I found the "Repeat Data" function, but it doesn´t work the way i nee…

Started by Nils Heinemann

2 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Nils Heinemann

Remove"duplicate" lines problem.

Hi everyone, I wrote a code to remove the unwanted lines to be the base line of walls,the picture shown below has 4 "duplicate" unwanted li…

Started by jackieyin

3 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

Spliting and deleting duplicated curves - voronoi exoskeleton

Hi, I am beginner in GH. I have some problems with duplicated curves that i get from some of voronoi definition from the forum (it didn't m…

Started by Marcin Nowak

9 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

Remove duplicate values

I made a little VBscript that remove duplicate values from a single list of numbers. It's not optimized but it works. Use it, test it and l…

Started by Paolo Cappelletto

17 May 5, 2016
Reply by Ludvig Haav

Create list with overlapping end points

Hello,I am tryng to do a very simple thing but I cannot find a way.Starting from a list of points, I want to create new lists (similar to "…

Started by Lorenzo Mirante

5 Jan 29, 2016
Reply by Joseph Oster

duplicate / repeat lines at their ends

Hello, I've been trying different methods, getting inspiration from the forum's other questions, but i couldnt solve it at the end, that's…

Started by daniel assayag

6 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by daniel assayag

Duplicating Objects

Hi there, I would like to duplicate bunch of curves and move them in a constant distance. I couldn't understand what's the best way to dup…

Started by robinzon

1 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by robinzon

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by