Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'dll' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Loading Error - "Unable to load DLL 'rhcommon_c...'

If Grasshopper fails on loading with the error message "... side-by-side configuration is incorrect ...", it means the runtimes on your Win…

Started by David Rutten

13 Jul 7, 2016
Reply by Jesse Pietilä

Managed Assemblies in UserObjects

Hallo all, I have been searching the forum for quite a while now but couldn't find anything usefull. I am currently creating a lot of user…

Started by Richard Schaffranek

0 Jun 18, 2016

Solution setup with multiple gha/dlls.

I have a VS solution with 2 projects, one is compiled as gha, the other one to dll. I declare some custom geometry classes/goos/params in t…

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

2 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

Accessing modulus in the same folder in GHpython

I got an error when I was trying to import a py modulus and a dll file in the same folder. I grab this "matrix" modulus from internet, whic…

Started by David Chen

15 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by David Chen

IronPython & VS

I have a  foo.dll assembly compiled with IronPython. I can reference it in a VS project, together with all IronPython libs required to run…

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

1 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by Arend

dll loading problem

hello everyone We have encountered the following error when loading a c# compiled component.   Solution exception:Could not load file or a…

Started by dana maier

0 Jun 16, 2014

Best Practices with External DLLs and Custom Components

Hello, I am wondering what are the best practices when we have external DLLs that we have to reference in our components and also need to b…

Started by Luis Fraguada

10 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Error loading RhinoCommon.dll and rhinocommon_c.dll

Hello Everyone,   I am trying to test the Rhino SDK in Visual Studio but for some reason it cannot load the RhinoCommon.dll and rhinocommon…

Started by Jose Pullutasig Iza

4 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Jose Pullutasig Iza

Manage Assemblies dll vs gha

Hi All, can someone tell me how to properly tap into a GHA file just like it is possible with a dll. If I add the GHA via "Manage Assemblie…

Started by Tim

2 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Compile IronPython Script

Does anyone know of a good way to compile a component written in IronPython to dll, so as to include all of its dependencies? Any help or d…

Started by Zachary Soflin

5 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Zachary Soflin

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by