Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'division' (60)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2D Subdivision like Mondrian

This is an script I wrote with a custom VB component that aims to perform subdivision of rectangles. Think of Mondrian, perhaps.   The inpu…

Started by Victor Leung

12 Oct 30, 2019
Reply by Onurdaggg

to ignore some input in a list

Dear, I'm drawing a line and I divided it in several segments using "divide curve". Now I would like to place a circle on each points but…

Started by Roberto Maffei

7 Sep 19, 2019
Reply by Cole

Graph Mapper curve division according to slope

Hello. I'm wondering if someone could help me out with this: I have several curves with different slopes. I need to divide them according t…

Started by marulaboz

2 Jul 2, 2019
Reply by Fabrizio De Paolis

Curve division density wise

Hi all, I've been investigating on the subject of customized (uneven) curve divisions recently. I was especially interested in finding a s…

Started by Jacek Jaskólski

22 Mar 18, 2018
Reply by Diego Andrés Méndez Arce

Divide curve in segments no bigger than specific distance

Hello, I am trying to divide a curve in segments "no bigger than" a meter, for example. So if I have a curve with a lenght of 9 meters th…

Started by Alex Duro

4 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

MIDDLE DIVISION POINTS SELECTION

Hi everybody, I'm a noob user of this software, and I'm not able to find a way to just select the middle points of a division for the extru…

Started by Klingsor

2 Jul 4, 2017
Reply by Klingsor

Gradient spacing re-interpolation

I have a series of points placed manually along a curve. I want to be able to reduce the point count parametrically through grasshopper, a…

Started by Mark Pothier

3 Apr 19, 2017
Reply by James Johanny

Constant Then Parabolic GraphMapper

Hi, I was wondering how to get an effect like in the image below.  It is about getting 2 different accelleration in the curve division spa…

Started by sylvester

3 Apr 16, 2017
Reply by sylvester

Simple Tessellation on Freeform Surface

Hello, I'm trying to make a simple tessellated texture on the front face of a freeform surface. I have spend the last week or so learning a…

Started by Ben Weatherhead

9 Apr 2, 2017
Reply by Ben Weatherhead

Divide curve in several fixed lenghts according to attractor point

Hello, I've been struggling since few days on an operation: I'd like to divide a curve, in different segments, with multiple fixed lenghts.…

Started by marulaboz

0 Nov 25, 2016

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service