Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'display' (53)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GH Panel component display unit change

Hi, I am trying to find a way of changing the display unit in 'panel' component from mm to m. I understand that GH doesn't really care whe…

Started by Farjad Khan

6 Apr 29, 2020
Reply by Cole

Vector Display arrow size?

Hi I'm doing a simple diagram and I need to see the vector arrows. Is there any way to change the size of the arrows that appear with the V…

Started by leni

8 Jan 31, 2018
Reply by Juliette TRUFFERT

Infinite architecture plan alternatives - nesting & curve list mixing problem

Hello everybody, I've been playing with Generation by Antonio Turiello (http://www.grasshopper3d.com/group/generation) to generate infinit…

Started by Clement Loyer

2 Oct 21, 2017
Reply by Clement Loyer

Creating text objects and outputting them as normal Rhino geometry

With reference to the post generate text and use outlines in grasshopper... is it possible?, I am trying to output text visually and as an…

Started by Bianchi Dy

6 Oct 3, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

Packing/nesting rectangle solutions - generative plans

Hello everyone, From what I've seen that's an old questions, I've found post starting on 2010 ! And after viewing 50+ discussions related…

Started by Clement Loyer

3 Oct 2, 2017
Reply by Clement Loyer

Tag print size problem

Hello everyone, I have a problem which I am sure as a very simple solution. I am using the Text Tag to display some text and when I try to…

Started by FRiou

1 Sep 30, 2017
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Displaying text with location based on points using Python Scripted Components

Hi everyone, I'd like to display text (as in floating text, not text dots) whose 'anchor'/location is based on a point, similar to the .gh…

Started by Bianchi Dy

4 Sep 26, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

Display problem grasshopper preview in rhino

Hello,aaah this drives me crazy! I have a problem with Grasshopper and the preview in Rhino. I didn't find sth in the discussions. I work w…

Started by Sebastian L.

17 Sep 20, 2017
Reply by arkadius belov

GDI problem

Hi all,  I was just trying to contatenate some text together when this happened  followed by this I was wondering if someone knows how I…

Started by Ying Xu

3 Mar 31, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

Decimal Place in Panel component and Rhino Display Text

Hi, Two questions as below: 1) I am trying to reduce the decimal place in the result of GH 'panel' component display (Please see the scre…

Started by Farjad Khan

6 Mar 5, 2017
Reply by Farjad Khan

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service