Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'direction' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Offset Curve Direction

Hello, I created a surface via a sweep and then took some section cuts and want to offset every other curve to be smaller and create a ple…

Started by Jonathan Culp

7 Nov 17, 2019
Reply by Cole

Offset direction?

Hi again, Im having a major problem with an offset not going in the right direction.   I imagine it has something to do with the direction…

Started by Chris

9 Mar 6, 2018
Reply by Carlos Espigares

Vector according to: axis + angle + direction (points)

Hi guys, I'm trying to find an option in GH, to create a vector. It has to be made accroding to: -an axis -an angle -a point (that gives me…

Started by AK

3 Oct 19, 2017
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

loft issue

Hi everyone!!  I am having some trouble trying to do loft between polylines. They are all polylines with the same amount of segments, but…

Started by gabriela

1 Oct 15, 2017
Reply by gabriela

Torsion in a polyline

Hello,  Browsing through the forum I did not find any discussion related to curve torsion.  In the image attached, I have a polyline that c…

Started by Lorenzo Franceschini

1 Sep 19, 2017
Reply by Tom Jankowski

Offset direction solver

Hi all. I've come across multiple posts in wich there are problems with offsets directions with multiple closed curves I've put together t…

Started by Federico Silvestri

4 Jul 16, 2017
Reply by SERGEY KUZNETSOV

Surface Morph - W with constant direction

Hello everybody, I need to morph a "2D" complexe texture on a "2.5D" multi-curved surface, I have been using Surface morph so far. It work…

Started by Laurent B

1 Jun 19, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

How to flip the Direction of a curve based on the Z value of the start and end point

Hi, How can I flip the direction of a curve based on the Z value of the start and end point? The flip based on an example curve is not wor…

Started by Bas Goris

8 May 12, 2017
Reply by Hendrik

Polyline through polar arrayed curves. -Data Manipulation Problem-

Hello everyone! I'm trying to make a polyline across some points that are the result from a curve subdivision but the curves where made b…

Started by fedezorrozuag

2 Apr 8, 2017
Reply by fedezorrozuag

Rhino, Direction Constrain with Elevation

Hi Does anyone know how to move objects when direction (TAB key) is set by referencing height of other objects. Now by default Rhino uses…

Started by Daniel

9 Mar 5, 2017
Reply by Daniel

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service