Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'dimensions' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GH Panel component display unit change

Hi, I am trying to find a way of changing the display unit in 'panel' component from mm to m. I understand that GH doesn't really care whe…

Started by Farjad Khan

6 Apr 29, 2020
Reply by Cole

Blocks, Dimensions and Annotations using Elefront

For those of you who are not frequently visiting food4rhino, I would like to introduce you to Elefront. Originally Elefront was developed t…

Started by Ramon van der Heijden

13 Apr 30, 2019
Reply by Jelle van de Ridder

Dimension Baking Seeds?

I bake an arc dimension on my system and it creates the right sizes and orientations... I get my client to bake on his system and they flip…

Started by Jonathan Sheridan

0 Jun 20, 2017

Global Bake

Hi guys, Is there a way to globally bake everything that is previewed in the Rhino viewport? I searched for it in the menus, even here at…

Started by Aristo Compasso

5 Nov 16, 2016
Reply by Ryan Greever

Serial Dimension - BAKE Problem

Hi, I would like to expose again Problem with baking of "SerialDim". It doesnt bake! For Aligned Dimensions it is functioning well. About t…

Started by Damir Kovacevic

1 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by florian kaiser

Unit Change

Hi, So I am adding geometry to Rhino model with units for layout and model in metres.  When changed the model to unit millimetres to do s…

Started by John M

2 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Center Box double dimensions ?

Back to the basics I guess. Center box generates a box with double the input dimensions?! Is that normal or is that a bug?

Started by Dimitrios Papadopoulos

1 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by David Rutten

Populating a surface with triangles of limited dimensions

Hi, I am trying to build a approximation of a surface by using triangles  which have a limited amount of dimensions. For example triangles…

Started by Michiel Spaapen

0 Nov 11, 2013

Limiting max dimension of voronoi cells

Hey, first post. I hope there's a simple solution to this and it's just my inexperience with GH. In generating a 2D voronoi bounded by a s…

Started by Patrick Beseda

7 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Ola Jaensson

anyone can help me to create Dimension in grasshopper?

Hi all  I need help I don't know how to make script that allow to draw dimensions in grasshopper so  any one made script or have good sites…

Started by anas

9 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by taf

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service