Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'difference' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

problem with group

I create a group of the similar panel, such as with a range of 0.5% of one panel of any. However, in each group, it is not permitted to sha…

Started by Joongha Park

0 Jul 25, 2013

GH 0.9.0056 - problem in region difference and region intersection

Report a problem in region difference and region intersection (see attachments); Is this a bug?    

Started by fabrizio.bonatti

0 May 30, 2013

Boolean Difference problem

Hi guys, I have been trying to create a fractal progression for regular tetrahedron based on Koch division. My problem is that when I get t…

Started by Thanasis Korras

3 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Marios Tsiliakos

Problem with Solid Difference between two Breps

Hello, I'm trying to do a Solid Difference between two Breps, one is a closed extruded surface and the another is a group of closed extrud…

Started by Hugo Lamas

3 Sep 22, 2012
Reply by Hugo Lamas

SOLID DIFFERENCE

Hi all, I'm trying a solid diference between a prism and a set of little 'pipes inside of it. The thing is that the difference only compute…

Started by Roig

7 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Roig

Incorrect Solid Boolean Definition

I was getting mixed results when performing solid boolean operations on pipes, so I decided to do a test. This test compares boolean operat…

Started by Dan Reynolds

5 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by Saied Zarrinmehr

Multi threading mesh boolean

Hi all, Ive been trying to create a python script that takes a set of meshes and create a boolean difference with another input mesh. Like…

Started by Arie-Willem de Jongh

9 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Arie-Willem de Jongh

Some basic Galagos questions

Hello everyone, I have some simple questions, which I hope someone can answer. I am experimenting with the Galapagos evolutionary solver fo…

Started by Michael van Telgen

1 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

Boolean Difference, waffle, data matching problem

Hello world.    Im trying to create a waffle script, and having a problem with the data going into the boolean difference. I have two group…

Started by Greg Nemes

5 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Chris Tietjen

Brep/solid difference or boolean operation of the volume in between?

hello guysrencently i'm came across a problem rather dump but i've tried any possible method with Rhino and GH, also searched through the G…

Started by Rex T

7 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Thomas Walser

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service