Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'difference' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Boolean Difference Fail

Grasshopper (and Rhino) newbie here! I have a cylinder, wrapped with an array of torus rings, and I want to subtract one from the other (t…

Started by JK

7 May 28, 2015
Reply by JK

Mesh Differance

I'm trying to create a workflow to replicate a fabrication technique. What I'm doing at the moment is drawing a shape in Maya, I export the…

Started by Thomas Savage

2 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Thomas Savage

Trimmed and Untrimmed Surfaces!

Hello I have 2 planer simple surfaces (one rectangle and one hollow circle for explanation purposes). I made the hollow circle by doing the…

Started by Ibrahim Abotaleb

6 Jan 14, 2015
Reply by ng5 Alex

Brep merge problem

Hello!  Today I was creating a definition in grasshopper to make a boolean difference  with a group of pipes. The problem is when I try to…

Started by Yarvick Loera

3 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by Yarvick Loera

PLEASE HELP! Solid Difference/Orient problem

I am having a problem with cutting holes into a surface. I don't understand why, but the circles i generated on my surface seem not to inte…

Started by Lidia Ratoi

8 Aug 28, 2014
Reply by SA

Solid Difference problem

Hey, i tried to make a difference from two surfaces, and it work, but there are some parts where the split fail? dose anyone has a idea wh…

Started by horstmith

3 May 25, 2014
Reply by horstmith

solid difference of non-intersecting Breps

Hey everyone, in the course of some academic research project, i stumbled upon a problem many times discussed in this forum. Rhino/Grassh…

Started by Sven-Eric Salecker

2 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by Sven-Eric Salecker

Mesh difference command

I have made an array of mesh boxes and i am chamfering the ends of each mesh box by subtracting a series of triangular prisms I created. Wh…

Started by Henry Patrick Bayer

0 Feb 20, 2014

Split surfaces according to curves on same plane

Hi, I've experienced a problem splitting all the surfaces of a cell( coming from a voronoi subdivision). Basically from the voronoi 3d I…

Started by Samuel Pietri

0 Jan 8, 2014

Set Difference - Bug?

Hi all,I've just came across some incident in the "Set Difference"-component which I can't explain.The Set Difference of Integers doesn't w…

Started by Benjamin Felbrich

6 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Benjamin Felbrich

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by