Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'diagrid' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Adaptive Diagrid Facade Panels

Hello,I need a little hand with a project of mine. I'm trying to create a diagrid surface that is organized into frames and panels. The pan…

Started by Caleb Wild

14 Jun 13, 2019
Reply by Christopher Flynn

Surface wrapping

Here's an example how to use simple maths to properly wrap any interlocking grid onto a surface.  A general solution is to multiply all the…

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

5 Dec 12, 2017
Reply by Jesse Kilp

Lunchbox: diagrid on split surface

Hello, I am trying to create a facade with a diagrid on it. I get the initial curves in Rhino and I used them to split a surface and creat…

Started by Alex Duro

0 Nov 9, 2017

Diagrid from Curved Surfaces

I'm relatively new to grasshopper. I have a curved and twisted polysurface that I need to apply a diagrid to but every script I've tried, i…

Started by Tyler

0 Apr 22, 2017

Diagrid Tower Lofting problem

I'm trying to create a diagrid structure for a tower design similar to the Hearst Tower in New York, except that I'm working on a faceted t…

Started by Chan Joshua Tig Hay

3 Mar 29, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

How to apply a weaving pattern on a diagrid ?

Hi there, I am quite new to grasshopper, learned with online tutorials all by myself, already found a lot of useful stuff in this forum :)…

Started by Cyrielle Renaud

0 Sep 8, 2016

diagrid pattern as a series of connecting ribbons

Hi everybody I have surface and I want to divide it with diagird as connecting ribbons like photo    I  attached. Any suggestions? Thanksss…

Started by Hamidreza

6 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by Hamidreza

diagrid curve thickness for construction

Hi! I created a diagrid between multiple curves (see simplified attached file). The diagrid is now only consisting out of curves. I want th…

Started by Maria-89

2 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Maria-89

"Continuous" diagrid structure?

Hi! I need a little help trying to get a diagrid structure which is continuous. By continuous I mean that the diamonds are not shifting whe…

Started by Maria-89

9 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Maria-89

divide curved surface at given height

Hi! I have a curved surface/façade where I want to apply a diagrid structure/construction. What I want is that the diagrid structure start…

Started by Maria-89

2 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Maria-89

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by