Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'developable' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to roll a planar tessellation onto a cone?

Hi everybody, i need to roll a generic tessellation onto a cone. i made a cone in gh, then unrolled it onto a plane, with a user component…

Started by Andrea Ciurnella

3 May 19, 2018
Reply by Pablo Antuña Molina

Development 4 edge surface.

Hi everyone! I'm sorry to bother all of you with my noob problems again. I tried to leran as much as i can from the previous discussions on…

Started by Supermonkey

5 Jun 24, 2016
Reply by Supermonkey

unroll surfaces

I have a model consisting by surfaces in the form of a polysurface/mesh. The surfaces are the triangles of a mesh. I want to make a composi…

Started by etsim

1 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by nikos tzar

tiling a stockinette pattern

Hello folks,  i am working on a knitted mesh surface comprised of a stockinette pattern (compliments of the folks at geometrydepth :) and…

Started by eva tucek

2 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by eva tucek

Phasma - Developable surfaces definition

Hi Grasshoppers! Here is the companion you missed... Why don't you go playing together?   See this discussion too. I think it would be pos…

Started by Fred Becquelin

36 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Andrei Hakhovich

Twisted strands with "wood" restrictions

Hi. We are working on a project where curves are flying around and creates floors, walls, etc. These curves needs to inform sections along…

Started by Rasmus Holst

1 May 21, 2011
Reply by Fred Becquelin

Tapeworm. A script for creating developable surfaces.

Dear grasshoppers. Some people have shown interest in my Tapeworm script, so I'm posting it here for anyone to try.   Download Tapeworm v0…

Started by Mårten Nettelbladt

0 Feb 16, 2011

Tangent to Surface at Point, with some help from Galapagos

Dear everyone. I'm trying to get Galapagos to align the endbit of my curved/twisted surface so that it matches the location of a point AND…

Started by Mårten Nettelbladt

8 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Mårten Nettelbladt

Folding/Unfolding Developable Surfaces

Can someone put together a tutorial or provide a GH sample file for folding/unfolding of developable surfaces using both straight and curve…

Started by Shawn Fernandez

13 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by taz

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service