Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'deformation' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A script for elastic bending (aka the elastica curve)

Hey all, I thought I'd share this script I've been working on that solves the problem, "What shape does a long, narrow pole/beam/wire make…

Started by Will McElwain

8 Jun 18, 2018
Reply by Alex

LaDeform Karamba

Hello all,  I'm seeking help and clarification about the Large Deformation capability of Karamba. All three images below are of same settin…

Started by Ying Xu

0 Nov 16, 2017

Formfinding through Plastic deformation.

Hello everyone!!  I´m doing a simulation excerzice trying to do formfinding through plastic deformation. I have been using Karamba to simul…

Started by Tomás Mena Lozada

0 Mar 23, 2017

Curvilinear Scaffolding Subtraction

Hi guys, Can someone help me find out what definition can work this wireframe out? I want to form a space in a cubic spatial grid like the…

Started by Adolf.J Sang

13 Mar 14, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

Grid deformation with curve attractors

Hi everyone, I am a M.arch student from University of Liverpool, and started using grasshopper 2 months ago. The topic of my design modul…

Started by Adolf.J Sang

0 Feb 21, 2017

Grid deformation with curve attractors

Hi everyone, I am a M.arch student from University of Liverpool, and started using grasshopper 2 months ago. The topic of my design module…

Started by Adolf.J Sang

0 Feb 20, 2017

move point on a surface

Hello, I am trying to resolve this issue, I have curve I wanted to project it on a surface, but I want to be able to move a control point t…

Started by Florino Ita

8 Oct 20, 2016
Reply by Florino Ita

Kangaroo_tesegrity structure: elongation and strain

Hallo Daniel, I have tried the tensegrity-structure example file and noticed the struts getting shorter; I know theoretically it somehow…

Started by Jon

0 Nov 7, 2013

Randomly errors in results from Karamba

Hi all I am currently working on a bridge project with the main purpose of finding the optimized shape of the bridge in relation to statics…

Started by Soeren Moeberg

0 Sep 17, 2013

Deforming orthogonal grid geometry to an irregular one

Hey guys, I have this regular grid geometry (shown as white cells, in the image) where I want to introduce a deformation without changing…

Started by Sushant Verma

0 Aug 2, 2013

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service