Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'definition' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pattern making

I would like to know how can i achieve such patterns in grasshopper? I have a project im working on and this really interests me. It's been…

Started by Noor

2 Oct 20, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

PROBLEM UMBRACLE VALENCIA

Good morning everyone: Im doing a project similar to the "Umbracle" of the city of Valencia. So I decided to start with it and then adapt…

Started by Miguel Roig Burgal

3 Nov 2, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Bird Nesting Definition

Here I share u my Bird Nesting Definition hope u like it XD... angeldigitaldesign@hotmail.com http://www.facebook.com/angeldigitaldesign ht…

Started by Angel Quintana

32 May 14, 2016
Reply by Danilo Olivero

Help with lattice on surface definition challenge.

Hey grasshopper experts, I have a challenge for you... I'm new to grasshopper but i know some Rhino and I need some help. I need to build a…

Started by 3dObjex

7 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by 3dObjex

internal GH file/definition reference

Hi, I searched the discussions for different keywords but I didn´t found anything. Is there a possibility to reference a GH file in anothe…

Started by Thomas J. Mrokon

6 Oct 1, 2015
Reply by Fernando Maytorena

problem to define objects while using kangaroo

hey, Im still new to kangaroo and trying to explore guys im trying to use kangaroo vortex and trail it within a given space...im just not s…

Started by kishan parikh

0 Oct 24, 2014

"How to process video out of grasshopper??"

Hi all wizards and wizardettes,One of the tricky things with this is that one does know there is always a solution!! So here is my question…

Started by Julian Cardenas V

2 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Julian Cardenas V

Pipe command lost/omit 2 of the curve

Well i'm trying to use the pipe command but in the process,it lost/omit 2 of the curves . I don't know what happen.. and it create quite a…

Started by Itto Susanto

1 May 15, 2014
Reply by Nick Tyrer

parametric pannel with the definition

Good day, Actually I am new to grasshopper and i would like to do a full parametric roof, I dont know if it is easy to do but actually i ve…

Started by dalec

10 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by dalec

How to identify the type of a definition?

I am in the process of condensing/blackBoxing my definitions using C#, and some things I need to know are the types (i.e. int, double, list…

Started by Jacky Liang

6 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Jacky Liang

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service