Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'database' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Online GH Database

Hello guys and girls! In our university we created an on online database for grasshopper definitions, that everybody can store and download…

Started by Lefteris Siamopoulos

0 Oct 18, 2015

Read Headers from CSV

I am loading several CSV files into a database within the grasshopper environment. I'd like to pull out the headers of the CSV file to auto…

Started by Thomas Shouler

1 Jul 9, 2014
Reply by Thomas Shouler

Local Database error

Hi all,  I am trying to build a component in c# where the user will provide a string and the component will read through a database and re…

Started by Anastasios Kokkos

0 Jan 15, 2014

Custom (vb, c#, python, etc) Component that loads a cluster and/or .gh file?

Hello everyone! I'm trying to create a custom 'metacomponent' that loads a cluster and/or a .gh file. Given a .ghcluster, a .gh or a .ghx f…

Started by Dan Taeyoung

8 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Database plugin for GH

Hi! I'm generating different results from one definition in Grasshopper and I need to accumulate the resulting data in some persistent stor…

Started by ruslan timashev

2 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by ruslan timashev

How to Read and Write *.txt or *.xls files in Grasshopper?

Who knows how to Read and Write *.txt or *.xls files in Grasshopper? It will be great help for me to link with other database. Since there…

Started by ZHANG Yan - popabczhang

6 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by ZHANG Yan - popabczhang

Image Gallery

David: I was wondering if there was a possibility to add a input to the image gallery to allow local paths or remote urls. I am working on…

Started by Zachary Soflin

0 Nov 23, 2011

Rhino Object Database

As a grassroots way of creating a collection of rhino objects, I have created a free nabble forum.   Please contribute and share your eleme…

Started by Justin Brouillette

0 May 4, 2011

How do i cast an Object as a OnSurface

Hi   I've saved an surface in an access database. The field type is OLE object. When i want to get the surface out of the database again…

Started by Thomas Bildsøe

2 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Thomas Bildsøe

Database Plugin GHEloqueraDB v0.1 available for download

GHEloqueraDB  v0.1 i just finished v 0.1 of my database plugin for grasshopper. it might be helpful for all of you who are parsing txt fil…

Started by Matthias Standfest

11 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Miguel Vidal

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by