Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'data' (234)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Simplex Plot with Kangaroo

Hi, I'm trying to create a simplex plot based on the R archetypes package as show below. Each row in the attached matrix represents a poin…

Started by Tal G

1 Sep 8, 2017
Reply by Tal G

How to prevent two geometry collections from merging when inputted as single variable in scripting component?

I would like to input an arbitrary number of geometry collection components into a single variable of a Python scripting component. However…

Started by Bianchi Dy

4 Jun 27, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

Point type errors

Hi I need some help understanding point types. I have created points a couple of different ways and and they seem to be incompatible with e…

Started by Gavin

5 Jun 5, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

Remove recipients bug.

Removing the parameter's recipients with the right-click menu causes the parameter to lose all the volatile data.

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

5 May 31, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

Brep|Curve intersection data tree issue

Hi all, I'm having a bit of trouble with organising a data tree such that within each of the 6 paths, each list of lines (there are 24 list…

Started by Laurens

9 May 3, 2017
Reply by Vongsawat Wongkijjalerd

Selecting branches from a data tree according to another data tree items

Hi, I have a data tree (panel_1) with 54 branches holding information about 54 geometries on the screen-5 items inside each branch. These…

Started by pinar_

2 Apr 30, 2017
Reply by pinar_

Merging complex data trees structure

Hi all, Currently my data is organized in this data tree structure: {0;0},{0;1},{1;0},{1;1},{2;0},{2;1} I would flip the matrix so that th…

Started by J[D]

4 Apr 26, 2017
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Path matching issue

Hi all, I'm having an issue with matching paths of different lengths.  What I'd like to do is have it so that all branches match such that:…

Started by Laurens

1 Apr 26, 2017
Reply by phillip

Merge Branches higher in the path.

Hey Guys. Having a spot of trouble trying to manipulate some trees. I've tried googling every conceivable combination of relevant keyword…

Started by Nathan Peucker

6 Apr 24, 2017
Reply by Nathan Peucker

Solar direct normal radiation and presence of clouds

Within sunrise and sunset hours, what does zero values for direct normal radiation correspond to in the weather data(Energy plus)?  Does pr…

Started by ali

0 Apr 18, 2017

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service