Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'data' (234)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Why and How of Data Trees

This is not a tutorial on how to use data trees. The goal of this article is to explain why data trees are used in Grasshopper. Data stora…

Started by David Rutten

2 Sep 28, 2019
Reply by Vernon Spradling

gephi and grasshopper

Hello all, I am experimenting with programming a building using the graph visualization platform gephi and using the data generated to crea…

Started by Katherine Lee

5 Jul 20, 2019
Reply by Sanjay Somanath

Network Correlation Visualization (or optimizing distances between nodes)

Hi, I'm trying to create a nicer version of this plot: Link The underlying data is basically a correlation matrix where each relationship…

Started by Tal G

7 Feb 4, 2019
Reply by maryam ma

Components for Excel read and write

Hi Group, Just want to share three component developed recently. One for read Excel file, one for read Excel file interactively and one fo…

Started by Xiaoming Yang

52 Sep 26, 2018
Reply by Craig Stevenson

data structure issue // shortest walk

Dear Forum, I am having some trouble with a data structure. Would be glad if anyone could give me a hint: I am trying to get the shortest…

Started by fffelan

4 Dec 31, 2017
Reply by Fi

Draw an actual data tree from a data tree

Hello to everyone! I need to draw an actual data tree, in the Rhino canvas. Just a simple data tree drawing from a data tree (data structur…

Started by Francesco di Niccolo

4 Nov 21, 2017
Reply by Michał Jarzębowski

Manipulating data trees

Hi there, Hope to find a good Samaritan able to help me here. I have a data tree structure consisting of repetitive items on each list in…

Started by Alan

5 Nov 5, 2017
Reply by Alan

Cluster input removes empty branches and messes up tree structure

I have a data tree that has empty branches. When I feed it into a cluster, it gets confused and at the input parameter it will first try to…

Started by Ramon van der Heijden

5 Oct 25, 2017
Reply by Luis Fraguada

Splitting a list of points into individual rows of points and running data through them simultaneously

Hi, I am trying to divide up a sphere into points and alter each row of points by moving each individual point by a set amount. The set amo…

Started by Evan Moore

4 Oct 6, 2017
Reply by Evan Moore

The best way to find a combination of input

Hi everyone, I'd need your help for a combination issue that I would solve inside grasshopper (if possible). Maybe there's a plugin that ma…

Started by DavidMo

20 Sep 29, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service