Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'curves' (223)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Offsetting curves on a surface

How to offset curves on a surface ? When i try offsetting them, the result is multiple broken curves. I was able to achieve something simil…

Started by DILIP MISTRY

9 Apr 4, 2020
Reply by ann staniford

Unable to connect two wires into one 'slot' on a node

I can't get to wires to connect into the same slot of a Loft node to loft curves, or in fact connect two wires into the same slot in genera…

Started by Thomas Lowe

4 Apr 1, 2020
Reply by Lorenzo Fernandez

Offset Curve Direction

Hello, I created a surface via a sweep and then took some section cuts and want to offset every other curve to be smaller and create a ple…

Started by Jonathan Culp

7 Nov 17, 2019
Reply by Cole

joining a set of curves, one after another.

Hello, does anybody have a clever suggestion on how to connect a set of 12 curves together into a single curve? like this:i can't seem to g…

Started by Leander

3 Mar 16, 2019
Reply by Daniel

Tangent Arc between two curves by input of tan-tan-point

Hi everyone, I am trying to replicate a command i can carry out in rhino but cannot find an equivalent grasshopper component. Basically,…

Started by Clay Riddle

5 Jan 1, 2019
Reply by aditya.d.bhatt

Creating line thickness in grasshopper: roads, walls, etc. - help please!

Hi! I am trying to take a number of intersecting curves, generating in rhino, and create outlines of the shape that would be created if tho…

Started by MMiller

12 Mar 10, 2018
Reply by Roman

Offset multiple curves inwards

Hello, I am struggling trying to offset a set of curves inwards. When I set the distance every of them perfom randomly and I do not know h…

Started by Alex Duro

7 Nov 9, 2017
Reply by Alex Duro

How can I incline contours on a loft progressively?

Hi guys,So I have a loft made a loft of 3 closed curves and I want to create contours that I can incline progressively when they reach the…

Started by scott

3 Nov 6, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

Creating Surface With Points

Hi, I have a dome structure and I want to create surfaces from points with relative item component or from easier way. Can you help me Ple…

Started by Selim Tufan

4 Oct 28, 2017
Reply by Selim Tufan

Separating Curves based on their vector direction

Hi all, I am fairly new to GH, and I am trying to generate a workflow for my final year uni work. I am currently generating a set of curv…

Started by Faris Mahder

4 Oct 18, 2017
Reply by Armano Papageorge

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service