Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'curved' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Voronoi on multi curved surface

Hey there, I'm trying to make a voronoi structure on a multi curved surface but can't seem to find a way. Does anyone know how to do this?…

Started by Marinus van Hall

17 Aug 25, 2019
Reply by ankita

How to divide a double curved surface into planar polygons

Hello everybody! For a student project in architecture we are desperately trying to find out how we can divide a double curved surface into…

Started by Victoria Desponds

1 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

Make curved wall and be able to control curvature of it

I want to take this square grid wall with the extrusions and make it a curved will, sort of wavy. But I want to be able to control how much…

Started by Amanda Lucia

2 Nov 13, 2016
Reply by Amanda Lucia

Voronoi_mesh curvature

Hello guys! I have used image sampler as a way to deform the scale of voronoi cells on a surface. What I would like to do now is have a si…

Started by Georgios Kontominas

2 Oct 8, 2016
Reply by Georgios Kontominas

Curves on surface for lattice?

Hello all, I'm trying to do some curves on a surface to form a lattice-like structure. So far, I have 4 curves, which are then divided to…

Started by Neily B

5 Jul 21, 2016
Reply by Christian Gartland

Curved surface from floating points

I have a 2d surface that I have created a surface grid on. I then transformed those grid points with different factors in the z-direction.…

Started by Megan Lizarraga

3 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

Origami on Curved Surface

Hi everyone, I am new to grasshopper and am currently experimenting with the origami in kangeroo. I am trying to create an origami canopy.…

Started by laura h

5 Jan 9, 2016
Reply by laura h

URGENT! Surface problem

Hi guys, i am trying to create a surface out of a series of curved lines but i keep getting some weird shapes. Any help or any idea what i…

Started by Kp90

1 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by Joseph Oster

Hexagonal curved surface

Hi,  Quite new to grasshopper. I'm trying to create a curved 3d hexagonal surface. I've tried box morphing the hexagons onto a surface but…

Started by Kimberly Pakshong

2 Sep 5, 2015
Reply by taz

How to make single curved panels along a freeform surface

Hi All, been struggling trying to make the single curved along the a free-form surface(please see attached screenshot001).  I have already…

Started by Louis

4 May 14, 2015
Reply by Louis

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service