Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'curve' (477)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Graph Mapper curve division according to slope

Hello. I'm wondering if someone could help me out with this: I have several curves with different slopes. I need to divide them according t…

Started by marulaboz

2 Jul 2, 2019
Reply by Fabrizio De Paolis

Split curve with points

Hi,I've been trying to split a bunch of lines with a set of points with not too much luck.I know the shatter component only accepts curve p…

Started by Victor Bredin

2 Jun 14, 2019
Reply by roberto gagliano

Perpendicular Frames flip axis randomly

I am sure I had this problem before, but cant find the solution anymore. I have a curve, which is a rotated circle in this case and use Pe…

Started by Armin Seltz

5 Jun 9, 2019
Reply by dtmurcielago

Graph Controled Spacing of Points on Curve

Hello everyone, I am trying to place a series of points on a curve and would like those points to be spaced unevenly as you can see on the…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

35 Dec 5, 2018
Reply by Stefano Derteano

How To Create a Parametric Curve Pattern Like This

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a way to create a parametric curve pattern similar to this one: So far I've been using the Graph Mapper w…

Started by Luis Angel

9 Oct 23, 2018
Reply by Xingxin HE

Convert Nurbs Curve to Arcs

Hi to all,i'm trying to simplify and convert a nurbs curve to a series of arcs in order to be able to measure their radiusi found this func…

Started by Svetlin

13 Aug 30, 2018
Reply by 史云龙

Mobius Catenary Arch

I'm trying to develop a grasshopper script to generate a 2d surface following a mobius twist along a catenary arch. I've illustrated the de…

Started by Brian Crowley

1 Jul 30, 2018
Reply by Ahmed Menem

A script for elastic bending (aka the elastica curve)

Hey all, I thought I'd share this script I've been working on that solves the problem, "What shape does a long, narrow pole/beam/wire make…

Started by Will McElwain

8 Jun 18, 2018
Reply by Alex

Splitting a curve with multiple points on curves

Hi, I have been trying to split multiple curves at points defined by the 'point on curve command' so that when the point on curve componen…

Started by Giorgi Smith

6 Apr 23, 2018
Reply by Julia

Curve division density wise

Hi all, I've been investigating on the subject of customized (uneven) curve divisions recently. I was especially interested in finding a s…

Started by Jacek Jaskólski

22 Mar 18, 2018
Reply by Diego Andrés Méndez Arce

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service