Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'curvature' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Surface curvature analysis, like "zebra" in Rhino

Hi there, does anybody know of a way to generate the zebra stripes pattern in grasshopper that is available in Rhino (Analyze - Surface - Z…

Started by Stefan

16 Apr 28, 2020
Reply by Daniel

Principal curvature lines on surfaces: need some advice please

Hi,   To generate a grid structure based on a surface, I wanted to determine the principal curvature lines in a UV-point. This seems more c…

Started by Niels De Temmerman

18 Mar 21, 2018
Reply by zhaolun_yang

How to Make Custom Curvature Graph

Hi all, I am trying to break a closed curve (lets call this c0) into a series of segments based on its curvature. I want to get the parame…

Started by Matthew Breau

2 Aug 16, 2017
Reply by Matthew Breau

Get a mathematical expression of any curve

Knowing the curvature at any point on the curve by means of the curvature component, how can i get a mathematical expression of this cur…

Started by Raqib Karimi

5 Mar 28, 2017
Reply by Tom Jankowski

Based curvature surface division

Hi to everyone, in the following file .gh i've obtained the angular dimension between surface's faces normal vectors and vertical ("z") dir…

Started by Filippo Serra

4 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Filippo Serra

Voronoi_mesh curvature

Hello guys! I have used image sampler as a way to deform the scale of voronoi cells on a surface. What I would like to do now is have a si…

Started by Georgios Kontominas

2 Oct 8, 2016
Reply by Georgios Kontominas

Voronoi_mesh curvature

Hello guys! I have a geometry (does not really matter if it is the attached one), and it has been translated to both as NURB and mesh. I a…

Started by Georgios Kontominas

2 Oct 3, 2016
Reply by Georgios Kontominas

Has anyone written or worked on a GH script for waffle double curved structure from lofting to fabrication?

I know how to do this manually and have found several gh scripts for polysurface waffle to surface waffle, hyperbola parabola but nothing w…

Started by Anindita Chaudhary

0 Aug 4, 2016

scale mesh faces by curvature

I'm looking to approximate a brep with a mesh and scale the faces according to curvature of the brep. The edge length of the mesh faces wou…

Started by Bret Vanderhyden

2 May 10, 2016
Reply by Bret Vanderhyden

Subdivition for fabrication

hi , i need to fabricate panels for a curved flat surface. i have attached the image. the height of the building is 21m and width is 12 m.…

Started by s s solomon

0 Sep 19, 2015

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service