Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'cull' (79)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DataTree selection rules

Dear Users, I've been working on data tree selection rules this weekend and when 0.9.0063 is released (hopefully tomorrow, 4th November) t…

Started by David Rutten

72 Feb 23, 2018
Reply by Yevgeny Koramblyum

Delete duplicate lines/points => Cull pattern

Hi, I use the kangaroo component to cull points/lines but could I get the cull pattern to also delete things from other lists?   Thanks a…

Started by Lieneke van Hoek

3 Nov 16, 2017
Reply by Lachlan Finn

list reorder for culling

Hello, Very simple question, I guess.. How can I change the order of this list into this one... so I can cull both first and last ele…

Started by Alex Duro

3 Nov 9, 2017
Reply by peter fotiadis

Cull pattern- List error

Hello, I am in a middle of learning and understanding basics of list cull component and followed up few tutorial and cannot see the issue i…

Started by Ana Sidorova

2 Aug 26, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

Using Grasshopper for Print!

Just released my first Grasshopper driven design on Cotton Bureau this morning! https://cottonbureau.com/products/algorithmic-modeling Als…

Started by Brandon Link

0 Aug 1, 2017

Attractor points and cull pattern

Hi Im wanting to create a cull pattern to a series of columns to create an effect similar to the attached png where there is a  gradual cha…

Started by jack bradshaw

0 Jun 10, 2017

Cull mesh faces, what do I miss?

I want to cull the green yellow marked mesh face, but when I attach it to the cull mesh face component, it does not work. Do I need to flat…

Started by Weklic

7 Jun 4, 2017
Reply by Weklic

not able to cull by number equivalence...help!

Hi everyone, I have a culling problem I hope someone can help me solve. I have tried using both Grasshopper  component as well as Python s…

Started by Ying Xu

6 Apr 24, 2017
Reply by Ying Xu

only apply surface manipulation inside sphere

Only apply surface manipulation inside sphere, that is what I am trying to do. The original formula comes from Shy Tavori of youtube tit…

Started by Weklic

1 Apr 24, 2017
Reply by Vongsawat Wongkijjalerd

Delete one of two overlapping rectangles

Hi! I have written a script which makes rectangles according to a select number of rules. The result of this script is a number of rectangl…

Started by bronsd

2 Jan 16, 2017
Reply by bronsd

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service