Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'counter' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

problem with component evaluate

Hello everyone, I build a Boolean-switch based on a counter from Kangaroo 1+ GH component evaluate. The idea is that the switcher turn on/…

Started by Jon

4 Sep 27, 2017
Reply by Jon

Alternatives to Grasshopper timer in python?

Hello, I'm trying to count up to a certain number and trigger or call methods at different stages of the counting.I've tried to accomplish…

Started by Marc

5 May 30, 2015
Reply by Arash

Issues with pausing COUNTERS - does only boolean toggle work?

Hi everyone, Currently rolling robots around. I am just having an issue with pausing a counter. The purpose is for ANEMONE, but thats not…

Started by ian mann

4 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by ian mann

How convert integer to hours, minutes and seconds in VB and problem of time/counter synchrony

I want to convert seconds to hours, minutes and seconds, for example, 123 seconds 123/3600 = 0.03416 hourswe stayed with the integer part…

Started by Daniel González Abalde

6 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

Counter like solution

Hi, I`m looking for something simillar to animation mode in slider, or typical scripting loop i.e. i =i+1, but in GH.   The aim is to move…

Started by RadekS

2 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by RadekS

recursive loop

Hi everyone.  I am trying to do something very simple i think with a recursive element.  Basically i want to move a rectangle iteratively…

Started by Chris Ingram

7 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Marios Tsiliakos

Grasshopper Solution Counter or Galapagos Generation # output

Hi All, I'm currently trying to use Finches: Local Code to export generations of galapagos solutions.   I can use the fitness value(rounded…

Started by Kris Hammerberg

1 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Kris Hammerberg

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service