Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'copy' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I want to multiply an action but every copy of curve will be on the next series.

how can I multiply / repeat an action but every time its +1 on the series?  please help.  the end goal is to have sorted U curves and v cu…

Started by AFArchitect

3 Apr 4, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Orient object perpendicular to curve

Hi guys, This must be very simple but I am stuck.. just want objects align with the rail line like the top left img, how do I rotate…

Started by ndy_123

1 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

Double grouping issue with scribble

There is a minor bug when copying groups - when there are scribbles in the group they remain attached to the original group as well. Much a…

Started by Ralph Zoontjens

3 Jan 2, 2017
Reply by Ralph Zoontjens

copy trim bug

Hi. I dont't know if it is a bug, or maybe I did something wrong, but while using the copy trim command it copys my pattern (right) but on…

Started by Dawid

1 Dec 1, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Copy an paste maintaining dowstream connections

Hi there, Just wondering if there is a way to copy and paste a bunch of components and maintain the downstream connections. I am using em…

Started by Jack Sawbridge

2 Jun 10, 2015
Reply by Jack Sawbridge

Copy Trim parameter text typo?

The Copy Trim component has two inputs, S, and T. Hovering over the inputs yields the problem.... S is described as the "Source surface" wh…

Started by Brian Johnson

1 May 4, 2015
Reply by David Rutten

python component error, only one run per session, copy paste impossible

Hi everyone. I know this question was asked many times, however i cannot fix the trouble. I can start python component in GH once. Then, i…

Started by Dmitry

4 Oct 19, 2014
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

internalised data gets lost when copying from one file to another

Hi! I have internalised some geometry in a brep component and copied this component in another file. in the original file it works fine, i…

Started by Andrei Raducanu

8 Jul 29, 2014
Reply by User

creating a forest

Trying to create a forest I need to get a polyline i made that resembles a tree around multiple points. Know this is an easy one, should kn…

Started by book learnin

2 Apr 20, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

when i want to use Copy trim ,i meet a problem

when i offet the curve even 0.01 distance,the surface breaks!who can tell me how to deal with it

Started by GuangYang

0 Mar 17, 2014

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service