Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'coordinate' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

extract pointCoordinates to python for analysis

dear all,  while trying to extract and compare x and y coordinates of sets of points (points of distinct curves, to see which ones differ o…

Started by LukacsPeter

5 Aug 13, 2018
Reply by Nader Belal

Turn the model 90 degrees on XY plane

Hi, We have built this model that is supposed to act as a roof, but mistakenly it is now 90 degrees on the XY we need to turn is to face th…

Started by Laila Alawneh

5 Mar 27, 2016
Reply by Laila Alawneh

Pitched roofs

Hi,I have created a site model on rhino full of rectangular box's representative of the surrounding context to my building.I want to put pi…

Started by Mal Bas

6 Apr 6, 2015
Reply by Guillaume Vanderveken

How to move point on local coordinate system ?

Hi I cant figure out how to move point on local coordinate system (another plane) I made demo script. maybe someone can help me ? I need…

Started by Saulius

2 Mar 30, 2015
Reply by Saulius

Polar coordinate issue

Hi, I have a problem with math rather than Grasshopper. :) I need to draw lines according to spherical coordinate. If you see the image,I…

Started by User

9 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by User

X,Y coordinate comparison

Man this is frustrating because I feel like its pretty simple but I'm stuck. So basically what I've done thus far is create a script that…

Started by Shaun

5 Nov 4, 2014
Reply by Shaun

point by coordinate system

very simple question. is it possible to define a point relative to a specific coordinate system other than the world space? imagine one cre…

Started by Christophe Barlieb

2 May 25, 2010
Reply by Danny Boyes

Identify similar values

Hi Guys,Is there a way i could identify two points that have the same coordinates in space (equilvalent of seldup)? thanks, arthur

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

6 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by taz

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by