Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'control' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

how to populate a triangular grid with an object?

hi, I've created an equilateral triangular pyramid which opens up in a certain range and I'de like to multiply and spred it on an equilater…

Started by yaniv majerovich

7 Apr 13, 2018
Reply by Kotryna Dapsyte

Center point of voronio pattern as control points on surface

Hello, I would like to crate a voronio pattern and then get the center point of the voronoi cells as control point on a surface. Any tips?…

Started by Madeleine

2 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Bohmwave

Version control

Hi, I often make things that work, and then gradually morph them into things that don't work. When I'm coding I can use git or some other v…

Started by Ben Doherty

15 May 9, 2017
Reply by Yasushi Sakai

Repellent curve and iteration of items

Hi guys, I'm in need of help with sorting out two issues. 1) I need a script which uses multiple curves to repel or cull geometries that…

Started by Nik Vlad

0 Apr 4, 2017

Arcs and circles control points show up incorrectly

Hi all! Is it just me or something's wrong with arcs/circles control points? It happens when I use the components Control Points (CP) Cont…

Started by Giancarlo Di Marco

3 Feb 27, 2017
Reply by Nick

Curve with control points and start/end tangents?

Is there a curve like this? i.e. with control points like the standard "Curve", but with start and end tangents like an "Interpolated Curve…

Started by Barnes Jaker

1 Feb 8, 2017
Reply by Tom Jankowski

Incremental array grid with control points

Hi there, I have created this rhombus grid which size is being controlled by this larger curve which acts as a control point. What I need…

Started by anastasiadi kyveli

0 Aug 9, 2016

time coordination between digital data and physical mechanic operations

Hello all, I have a question about time coordination between digital data and physical mechanic operations. I have connected a servo with…

Started by Alex Jiang

0 Mar 23, 2016

GHPython: Controlling which outputs get baked

Hello, Is there a way to control which of the outputs from my Python component are added to the Rhino document when baking the component?…

Started by Max Marschall

5 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

VS help with a custom control

I'm creating a custom control which uses RhinoCommon.dll as a reference (I need those transformation matrices...).  When I put this contro…

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

4 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by Arend

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service