Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'contour' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Infinite architecture plan alternatives - nesting & curve list mixing problem

Hello everybody, I've been playing with Generation by Antonio Turiello (http://www.grasshopper3d.com/group/generation) to generate infinit…

Started by Clement Loyer

2 Oct 21, 2017
Reply by Clement Loyer

Contours to be grouped not by section

Hello All,  I think this (might be) an easy one, but my little brain cannot get it! I'm trying to contour a group of 24 meshes and have t…

Started by Ethan Davis

2 Oct 4, 2017
Reply by Ethan Davis

Packing/nesting rectangle solutions - generative plans

Hello everyone, From what I've seen that's an old questions, I've found post starting on 2010 ! And after viewing 50+ discussions related…

Started by Clement Loyer

3 Oct 2, 2017
Reply by Clement Loyer

Creating contour lines from Rhino mesh

Hi all, I'm attempting to create a GH definition that allows me to generate topo/contour lines from a Rhino mesh of the terrain at .5m inc…

Started by Jenna

2 Sep 27, 2017
Reply by Jenna

randomly closed and opened curves from a solid

Hi, I have this topographic geometry which i want to simply contour it and then the extrude them to show how these layers will be placed on…

Started by kaveh dadgar

3 Aug 22, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

Curves at intervals along contour lines

Hi, I'm a grasshopper fresher and would like to know how to write a basic script which would 1. Place a straight line with an adjustable l…

Started by Moataz Hamde

6 Aug 9, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

Contour and orient problem

Hi. I'm just starting to learn grasshopper and I have two questions. 1. Why contours are starting to go with 1.00 rather than 2.00? Thoug…

Started by Bakursky Ivan

2 Feb 23, 2017
Reply by Bakursky Ivan

Planar Surface from Solid Object

I am trying to take a solid brep extrusion and split it into levels to calculate the area of each. I have used the script attached below (s…

Started by FB

7 Sep 21, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

mapping contour into squares

Hello again. i'm trying to define an area of contour into each squares for modelling purpose. The router machine allows 300 x 300 materials…

Started by Alli Affandi

0 Jul 13, 2016

Make Surfaces from Contour Points - UPDATED with internalised data

Hello there, I have an issue connecting my Contour Points to get a boundary Polyline to create the Contour Surfaces... My main goal is to…

Started by Doulkas Charalampos

2 Jun 15, 2016
Reply by Alessio Erioli

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service