Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'cone' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to roll a planar tessellation onto a cone?

Hi everybody, i need to roll a generic tessellation onto a cone. i made a cone in gh, then unrolled it onto a plane, with a user component…

Started by Andrea Ciurnella

3 May 19, 2018
Reply by Pablo Antuña Molina

Phyllomachine | joining all meshes

Hi ! The goal of this script was to 3D print this pine cone, however to do so I needed to join all meshes together and make one unique seal…

Started by charles collin

2 Nov 5, 2017
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

Is it possible to have a plane surface that display a figure it is going through?

Hey guys I was wondering if it is possible to have a surface that can show the object it is cutting? For instance if you have a cone or a…

Started by Lasse Kildemoes

1 Feb 8, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Development of the truncated cone

Please help overcome the problem. (The discussion did not find the solution to the problem ?!)Thank you all for your attention and help.

Started by Alex

4 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by Joseph Oster

Bounding cone

Here is a script which calculates the bounding cone of a group of points or vectors, with a cone tip at a given place. It is a sort of mini…

Started by Laurent DELRIEU

0 Jun 4, 2015

Parametric sphere array along concentric circles

Hello, I'm still new to Grasshopper so I might have bit off more than I can chew on this one.   I'm trying to array spheres along concentr…

Started by KevinS

1 May 16, 2015
Reply by Geoffery Phung

Need help with pattern

Hi, I've been learning grasshopper by myself for awhile now and I need some help with my school project. I'm trying to create a pattern wi…

Started by Bryan Wong

2 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by Bryan Wong

Creating spiral with constant slope on tapered cone

Hello all-- I am creating a structure that is basically a tapered cone and would like to create a ramp with a constant slope along the hei…

Started by Dane Carlson

3 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

I need advice on Parametric Brick Wall application on Cone surface.

I have watched this tutorial on how to make a parametric brick wall and I am now trying to apply the parametric brick wall on a cone surfac…

Started by Daer

2 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by JS

SrfSplit with a cone giving 3 results instead of 2

Hi everybody, I am having a problem splitting a cone with a curve. If the curve is intersecting the start/end of the cone, it's giving thr…

Started by Sylvain Usai

2 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Sylvain Usai

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service