Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'component' (155)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

[WISH] Check box component

Hi!, I was wandering if could be possible to add some kind of checkbox component to play easily with variable (in check state) but control…

Started by Ángel Linares

7 Apr 18, 2020
Reply by Miloš Diežka

Components for Excel read and write

Hi Group, Just want to share three component developed recently. One for read Excel file, one for read Excel file interactively and one fo…

Started by Xiaoming Yang

52 Sep 26, 2018
Reply by Craig Stevenson

GetData() can only be called on a parameter with access set to GH_ParamAccess.item

Hi guys, I am getting the following error with the couple lines of C# below: `Solution exception: GetData() can only be called on a param…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

10 Mar 21, 2018
Reply by Murtaza Mohammadi

Wishlist: special button "show me where I can find you"

I would like to ask, if it is possible to make a shortcut or a button in the context menu of a component which is already on the canvas, th…

Started by Sebastian L.

25 Mar 14, 2018
Reply by Huascar Gonzalez

Hoopsnake Iteration Component

Hi all,   Just wanted to announce the release of a component I was busy with the past few weeks called Hoopsnake. Here's a summary:   "Hoop…

Started by Yannis

49 Nov 21, 2017
Reply by phillip

Add WinForm in Component Canvas

Hi to all,  I'd like to know if is possible to insert in the GH component canvas a Windows From. The layout is like that you see in the nex…

Started by Robert D. Vochescu

1 Oct 26, 2017
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

A hack to speed things up

This has to be the most amateurish, ugliest piece of code I have ever written using 'partition list' to feed a long list of lines (11,000)…

Started by mark zirinsky

3 Oct 23, 2017
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

Create a grasshopper component on visual studio

Hello grasshopper community,  I'm trying to create a grasshopper component in visual studio. I use Visual Studio community 2017. The probl…

Started by Mathis

8 Oct 5, 2017
Reply by Shong

Creating text objects and outputting them as normal Rhino geometry

With reference to the post generate text and use outlines in grasshopper... is it possible?, I am trying to output text visually and as an…

Started by Bianchi Dy

6 Oct 3, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

Collecting text tag data in Grasshopper as input

How could I potentially go about collecting ‘text tags’/‘text labels’ that are ‘attached’ to points in Rhino? Right now I’m just scooping e…

Started by Bianchi Dy

3 Sep 28, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by