Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'complex' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

edit isoCurves, and designing exo skeleton

Dear All, I have been trying to design an exoskeleton structure to wrap around a complex internal void of my proposed massing (building) -…

Started by KC

11 May 13, 2017
Reply by peter fotiadis

Create a regular mesh in "concentric" circle

Hi everyone, I am trying to recreate the mesh that you can see in the attached image (imm_1).  How is it possible to define a regular mesh…

Started by Andrea Zani

0 Sep 30, 2016

Distorted hexagon grid in 3D

Dear grasshopper community! I'm having a major block in my project, I'm trying to make a complex pattern of 3d elements, whose shapes depen…

Started by Weronika Kosior

1 May 2, 2016
Reply by Weronika Kosior

Ladybug Sunlight Hours Analysis Not working

Hey guys, I'm currently doing my thesis project and Ladybug seems to be letting me down.  I'm currently looking at micro-climates in sub l…

Started by Paul Keane

0 Apr 11, 2016

Problem with kangaroo. Complex surface with equilateral triangles

Hi! I'm trying to create with grasshopper and kangaroo a structure similar to the object in the pictures. As you can see it's a planar surf…

Started by Hugo

0 Jan 13, 2016

how to create a 3d voronoi using points actractor?

hi, in i want obtain a shape like ''king Abdullah energy research center'' (made by Zaha Hadid), how i have to proceed?  i imagine a 3d vor…

Started by Elia Romiti

0 Nov 14, 2014

Voronoi on complex surface

Hello, I´ve been trying to make a voronoi pattern on the backrest of a chair but for some reason the voronoi command does not recognize th…

Started by Jon Robin

1 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

Kangaroo Complex Mesh Collision

Hi all, I have been working on collisions with Kangaroo trying to simulate a fabric drapping over a scanned body. The mesh used as cloth i…

Started by Andre Romitelli

2 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Andre Romitelli

T-splines Model into Grasshopper?? Crash

So i'm trying to make the surface of my building to have this piping along the surface . but everytime i try to input the tspline  object…

Started by Itto Susanto

0 May 4, 2014

Surface Problem

Hello everyone, I have three surfaces (in grey) and I'd live to make them unique, or at least, creat a fourth surface to connect them. I'v…

Started by SAULO MACEDO

7 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Pedro de Azambuja Varela

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by