Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'color' (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Change component group color on the fly?

Hi,I have a large definition in which I've moved all the input components over to one corner of the canvas. I focus in on that part of the…

Started by Wendy

11 Sep 19, 2017
Reply by ShynnSup

How to analyze a 3D mesh

Hello, I have a 3d mesh with colors mapped onto it. Is there a way I can use grasshopper to analyze what percentage of the mesh is what col…

Started by Alice

2 Sep 19, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

Please Help - Multiple attractors with different gradient values.

Hey All, I am trying to do a diagram of a floor plan using multi attractor points. I want to be able to group the attractor points into 5…

Started by Michael Reinersman

3 Aug 18, 2017
Reply by Michael Pryor

Custom Preview - Color for edge different from face?

I found the Create Material and Custom Preview components - is there a way to set the edges as a different color than the faces?  For exam…

Started by mem

4 Jul 5, 2017
Reply by mem

reading coordinates or values from pictures

Hi everyone, I want to know if it is some way to import a picture in some component in Grashopper an get the corremponding value from a de…

Started by rene

3 Jun 19, 2017
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

Adding colours to elements in Grasshopper

Hey! How can I add colours to elements in Rhino so they have different colours when displayed in Rhino? I'm looking for a way to make a r…

Started by Lasse Kildemoes

5 May 16, 2017
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

Split AHSV component is actually AHSL

Ok, taking this to a new thread as a bug report. The split AHSV component is actually outputting AHSL and should be renamed accordingly.…

Started by Armin Seltz

6 Mar 15, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

Extrusion based on object color

I have some colored text imported from an illustrator file. That is given. In Rhino I am transforming the text into surfaces, which also pr…

Started by Christian Schneider

9 Jan 27, 2017
Reply by vishal signapurkar

Gradient coloring sections of a ship

Hi, I'm tryin to color sections(curves) of a ship individually along the lenght of the ship. Looked to forum for that, but only found solut…

Started by Hüseyin Cem Köylü

2 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by Hüseyin Cem Köylü

Remap gradient

Hello, I have an analysis mesh from a wind simulation (see attached). The mesh colors range from blue (-7p) through white (-1p) to red (5p…

Started by Max Marschall

6 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by Max Marschall

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service