Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'closest' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

not getting always the Closest pts in a point collection

Hi there, Not sure what I am doing wrong, I can't get the closest points in a point collection uniformly from some grouped rhino geometrie…

Started by Alan

6 Aug 30, 2017
Reply by Alan

Curve Closest Point (Crv CP) error

Hi, I spent some time to troubleshoot my Grasshopper file working not properly, and I found out that the issue has to do with a "Curve Clo…

Started by Dongyeop Lee

3 Aug 16, 2017
Reply by Dongyeop Lee

Interact with Closest points while maintaining tree structure.

I have repetitive modules made up of lines. So each module is a tree and each line makes a path within the tree. As the modules multiply, e…

Started by Ying Xu

0 Apr 14, 2017

ClosestPoints() between two curves in C#

Hello, in GHPython, I can find the closest points of two curves like so: a = rc.Geometry.Curve.ClosestPoints(crv1,crv2) How do I do this…

Started by Max Marschall

2 Nov 16, 2016
Reply by Max Marschall

A more efficient way to cull points by plane

Hello, I have a large 3D grid of points an would like to "slice" it with a plane surface that I have drawn in Rhino, i.e. delete all point…

Started by Max Marschall

4 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Max Marschall

Closest point as a mean to find open space

I have been using grasshopper for 3 days now and I am trying to create a script that will find the largest and (hopefully) the best spaces…

Started by Diego G

16 Oct 22, 2016
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

snap (align) to grid

Hello !! I have a collection of 2d points and I would like to snap (align) them to a pre-defined grid. I want to kind of "resample" points…

Started by Olivier Pasquet

7 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by sxsrobin0822

Adjust surrounding ponds with the sizes of service centers

Hi I have the following problem regarding a complex closest point script. I have created a few circles and a series of point cloud in rhin…

Started by Catieb

2 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Catieb

PlaneClosestPoint not working in GHPython?

Hello, I'm trying to project a point onto the normal plane of a curve. Using Grasshopper components everything works fine, but when I try…

Started by Max Marschall

2 Oct 23, 2015
Reply by Max Marschall

Connecting closest points while limiting the length of a curve to certain number

Hello everyone I've got a script for finding closest point and draw a continues  line here and now i'm try to modify it  in order to put li…

Started by maysam

0 Feb 19, 2015

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service