Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'circles' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Attractor points

Hi, Is there anychance to make this code work with multiple attractor points? Thank you

Started by Aysu Aysoy

2 Feb 2, 2017
Reply by Matt Gaydon

Generating circles on Grid Structure nodes - wrong normal from "Evaluate surface"?!

Hello good people, I want to generate circles on a surface according to the srf normal. Subdivide the surface with Lunchbox's >Grid Stru…

Started by Dimitar Genov

2 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Dimitar Genov

Packing circles of fixed radii within a boundary?

Hi all, I've found a handful of threads that describe how to either: 1) Pack circles of fixed radii so they're tangent but aren't containe…

Started by MS

4 Nov 24, 2016
Reply by MS

Mapping attraction points of circles onto a surface

Hi all, Basically what i want to accomplish is to map the attraction points with curves of circles on to a surface i have already created.…

Started by Nathan Tan

2 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by Nathan Tan

How to create circle radius that fit into rectangle

Hello I have a grid with irregular sizes and I would like the circles in the grid to adjust in radius based on the size of the assigned gr…

Started by little grasshopper

10 Sep 22, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Trim Overlapping Circles

I have here a bunch of circles. They overlap and I would like to trim the parts of each circle that lie within other circles. I have tried…

Started by Daniel Cowden

2 May 11, 2016
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Packing Circles on Surface

I have been research about packing circles, however I still can not design an implementing  approach to apply on a surface. Any ideias wher…

Started by Joaquim Filipe Reis

11 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by Mike

How to set each cirle on each points to follow the direction of the curve

Hello, I am new to grasshopper. I have some problem to rotate each circles on each points to make it perpendicular with the curves line. F…

Started by WhereIsMyApple

0 Apr 12, 2016

Help Please! Sorting Lists into subsets for manipulation

I am new to GH I have a random set of circles in my list. I want to sort the list (of circles) into branches so circles of the same size…

Started by Mark Eden

18 Mar 23, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

Missing Face on Loft of Divided Circles

Just learning GH. Trying to design a pot (I am a landscape architect) but when I loft two divided circles one face is missing. I have tried…

Started by Julian Raxworthy

2 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by Julian Raxworthy

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service