Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'circle' (72)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

circle packing constraints

I'm using a circle packing vb script, but i need it to do a few more things. Right now it populates a box with circles starting from the la…

Started by Liam Morrow

41 Dec 19, 2019
Reply by Cfeldman

Circle packing around fixed objects and rationalise radii

Hi there! Im really struggling to build a definition to achieve what I am trying to do. Attached is a quick rhino mockup. 1.) I want to pac…

Started by Paddyf123

8 Mar 5, 2018
Reply by John O'Keefe

Please tell me circle packing - hemisphere

I try circle packing on a hemisphere. When is this model; ... Circle is paid outward I want to make such a model anyone could help…

Started by Y.Kate

8 Jul 12, 2017
Reply by Y.Kate

Equal spacing of points on a sphere

Hello,  I am trying to distribute 270 points on a sphere with as regular a spacing between each as possible. I am trying to get a more reg…

Started by Helmut Bell

9 Mar 12, 2017
Reply by Rossignol

Limit radial pattern to fixed circle

Hello, I'm new to Grasshopper, and this is my first question here. I am using a component called Radial Hex that works just like GH Radial,…

Started by hulsiem

5 Mar 9, 2017
Reply by hulsiem

Please tell me the way to extract the tangent vector from the point on the circle.

Hello. I am Kazuhiro. I want to extract the tangent of the circle (perpendicular to the surface) from the intersection of the circle and th…

Started by Kazuhiro Nishimura

2 Feb 13, 2017
Reply by Kazuhiro Nishimura

Ellipse Packing is it feasible in grasshopper?

Hi.  I'm trying to make a self arranging model/diagram using circle packing. I soon discovered that in order to model spaces more realistic…

Started by Kleanthis Pefkos Rousos

0 Feb 10, 2017

circle packing along sphere surface + merging difference with surf

Hello, I'm very new to both Rhino and Grasshopper.  I'm trying to use circle packing along the surface of a sphere to create "holes" in th…

Started by KevinS

3 Jan 18, 2017
Reply by Eli

Turning Small Circles to Points

Hey guys, I use image sampler and create circles by using it. My aim to print that image with laser-cut but before the printing I want to…

Started by kusatilmisgenclik

6 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by kusatilmisgenclik

Stacking geometry on offseted circles issue. Please help!

Hello all !  I have been trying to work out my issue for hours now. :( I am working on university project and deadline is just round the c…

Started by Natalia

2 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by Natalia

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by