Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'bugs' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Double grouping issue with scribble

There is a minor bug when copying groups - when there are scribbles in the group they remain attached to the original group as well. Much a…

Started by Ralph Zoontjens

3 Jan 2, 2017
Reply by Ralph Zoontjens

Rhino crash with the fonction EvaluateSurface

Hi, When using the fonction evaluate surface, the 3d rhino model disappears. I am trying to get the normal on a curve surface. Is there a w…

Started by Pascale Lacroix

1 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

Import 3dm with Blocks

Hello All, Curious if anyone has had problems importing 3dm files that contain blocks. I am using the Input/Import 3dm component and it se…

Started by James Coleman

0 Jul 26, 2016

lunchbox and kangaroo plugin not working

Hi there!! I recently installed Kangaroo, but when I opened grasshopper the plugin for Lunchbox dissapeared.  I checked File>Special Fo…

Started by Laura

4 May 13, 2016
Reply by Catherine Moore

Grasshopper 0.9.0051 - detected bugs

Hi David, first thanks! Here starts the list: - double click on panel does not work - edit panel will crash rhino - clock will only update…

Started by phillip

15 May 17, 2013
Reply by phillip

Problem with Vertex Order from Surface

Greetings, As with most GH problems this is a bit difficult to explain with words so I've attached a couple files to demonstrate. I have…

Started by Kris Hammerberg

0 Feb 7, 2013

Mesh Face Vertices Component does not work

I notice that there is a bug in the newest version of Grasshopper released on Sep-21 that mesh face vertices component always has runtime e…

Started by Qiufan

2 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Qiufan

one problem in the new grasshopper

I use the new rhino5.0 and the new grasshopper ,but I now find one problem.The old vb.net do not work ! I have already tested a simple exam…

Started by wang

0 Aug 21, 2012

BUG: Cloud display retain color data.

I know David have said that Cloud display is a little big buggy but I've gave it a try. I have found that if I create a gradient an feed co…

Started by Ángel Linares

0 Aug 1, 2012

Component tabs gone!

Hi everybody, all the component tabs disappeared, could anyone point me to a solution? Simply loaded GH in Rhino and got this:  I'm running…

Started by Samuel Dell'Anna

7 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by AB

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service