Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'bug' (102)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

bug? in plane fit tool

Hello everyone, I'm using GH 0.90010 . I think I found a BUG in plane fit tool. It has "dx" as output, the maximum deviation of points from…

Started by Umberto Saggio

1 May 11, 2020
Reply by Sam Gregson

Mesh.Vertices.GetConnectedVertices BUG

It seems that mesh.vertices.getconnectedvertices function doesn't work properly with complex meshes (where complexity means vertex valency)…

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

3 Feb 5, 2018
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Galapagos bug? integer picking.

Hi David   I've been playing with galapagos solving a problem that requires to find the shortest path over the surface of a box. It worked…

Started by Frane Zilic

3 Dec 13, 2017
Reply by Sean L

HELP! Archsim Result can not be found.

Hi, I am running a energy simulation by using Archsim in grasshopper. The odd thing happened is that after I select the output types in '…

Started by LI YANTING

0 Nov 20, 2017

kangaroo membrane simulation flies away

Hey, I have been trying to create a membrane simulation in Kangaroo which worked first few times I ran the simulation but then suddenly st…

Started by marijakatrina

7 Nov 20, 2017
Reply by ng5 Alex

A hack to speed things up

This has to be the most amateurish, ugliest piece of code I have ever written using 'partition list' to feed a long list of lines (11,000)…

Started by mark zirinsky

3 Oct 23, 2017
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

Help - WEIRD! Node with blood drops appeard

I was working when suddenly this weird blood node appeard - turned my screen red  and everything was gone.  Does anyone know…

Started by fia piv

1 Sep 1, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

bug in grasshopper hidden edges preview

Hi all, I think I have found a bug in grasshopper visualization, some times when the file starts to become heavy they start to appear the h…

Started by riccardo foschi

2 Jul 11, 2017
Reply by riccardo foschi

Error when starting Grasshopper

This error doesn't provide any actual path.. which drives me crazy. Any idea about what caused it & how to solve it by any chance? Th…

Started by Addin

1 Jun 27, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

Gradient editor bug?

Hi all, I have some troubles with the gradient component. If you double click on the gradient component it opens the gradient editor to edi…

Started by Arie-Willem de Jongh

10 Jun 2, 2017
Reply by Keyan Rahimzadeh

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service