Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'breps' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

joining closed breps

hello everyone i am new to grasshopper  i have a probably basic question but i can't find any answer (at least one that i can understand) i…

Started by alric marchand

4 Nov 6, 2017
Reply by alric marchand

Matrix/all combinations of Breps?

Hello, I am trying to generate a list of all possible combination of two trees of breps. I have two lists, and each branch in each list ma…

Started by Mariana Ballina

6 Aug 29, 2017
Reply by Mariana Ballina

From mesh or brep to one continuous surface

Hi guys, For my thesis I am working on timber shell structures, but I have some troubles with converting meshes, breps and surfaces. After…

Started by Sebastien de Wit

8 Oct 11, 2016
Reply by Sebastien de Wit

Surface normals at many points on many breps

Hi there,  hope someone can help,  i'm trying to produce a list of the normals at many points on many breps.  I've used the IVray compone…

Started by pochee

4 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by pochee

sort breps along curve

Hi all, can someone help me to sort breps along a curve? I can do it with points, but when I have to link the related breps it doesnt work…

Started by riccardo foschi

2 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by riccardo foschi

sort breps along curve

Hi all, can someone help me to sort breps along a curve? I can do it with points, but when I have to link the related breps it doesnt work…

Started by riccardo foschi

3 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by riccardo foschi

Problem creating a loft waffle, breps wont close

Hey guys, I was following a tutorial on the internet on creating a loft waffle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a38zoKkVa1c the problem is,…

Started by Arjun J Mistry

4 Sep 11, 2015
Reply by Arjun J Mistry

Trim Lines, Surface area.

Hi, Ive been having some trouble, cause i made an algorithm and when i copy it I want to trim the lines, but i don't know why it doesn't de…

Started by jose orozco

0 Mar 14, 2013

trim and join breps

Hi all! I'm having some issues using the Brep.Trim and Brep.MergeBreps methods. Im working on a script that generates vertical section cur…

Started by hjalmar schmid

0 Sep 27, 2012

volume of a weird solid

I am trying to find the total volume representing the void between two breps with a common outline. The Join Breps component obviously will…

Started by Ben Sitler

0 Nov 5, 2010

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service