Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'brep' (125)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mesh to NURBS

I know that there has been discussions regarding this issue but I wasn't able to use any of the solutions that were suggested (ex. Using T-…

Started by Freeda Jane Madius

16 May 16, 2020
Reply by wang

Solid brep offest

Hi there, I am trying to offset multiple joined surfaces. Once surfaces are joined in GH they do not work with the offset component (I pre…

Started by Matthew McFetridge

4 Mar 3, 2019
Reply by Joshu

deleting duplicate breps

Hi everybody, I've some issues with finding and deleting duplicate breps. From previous discussions I found a script that could do the same…

Started by Bas

7 Nov 25, 2017
Reply by Thomas Sicouri

Trim Breps with Plane

Hi,  I am trying to trim a set of closed Breps between two Planes.  I have tried using a solid difference between the set of Breps and p…

Started by Tom Jelley

4 Nov 24, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

3D Surfaces Glazing

Hi all, I want to create glasses on 3D surface but i couldnt. I need 10 mm(or variable) distance from line own axis.You can see what i want…

Started by Selim Tufan

3 Nov 18, 2017
Reply by Selim Tufan

Brep.Trim inconsistent behaviour

Hello, I've been wracking my brain over this for a while now, and it works about 80-90% of the time, but there's something funny about it.…

Started by Tom Svilans

0 Oct 25, 2017

Multiple surfaces into one

I exploded my brep to create multiple surfaces but now i want to get all those surfaces to join into one surface so i can map a pattern on…

Started by Caitlin

4 Oct 21, 2017
Reply by peter fotiadis

Evaluate Surface

Hi Grasshopper Community, Is there a way to use evaluate surface with a joined brep like this image? thanks in advance for any help.

Started by Alyne Rankin

2 Oct 12, 2017
Reply by Alyne Rankin

dwg export

Hey, I need to get a separate dwg file of many different rhino polylignes I tried orient all of them on XY and to separate those intersecte…

Started by VVWood

0 Oct 6, 2017

Evaluate if Point is inside Brep Python command?

Hello,As shown in the picture, I have a surface (red) with a certain number of surface points and some boxes (green) that are intersecting…

Started by Marc

18 Sep 22, 2017
Reply by Adam_M

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by