Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'bounding' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Getting conversion to Point3D error when I try to use rs.BoundingBox in GH

What I first do is collect the geometry that I'd like to determine the bounding box of using the Geometry component, and I try to use the G…

Started by Bianchi Dy

11 Jul 27, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

Finding center of mulitple curves

Hi there, i'm creating a workflow in which you select all the geometry and flatten everything (well this part works fine) but now i want to…

Started by Remy Konings

2 Mar 19, 2017
Reply by Remy Konings

How to array a series of unique components into a layout for CNC/Laser?

Hi,I've been trying to figure out how to array a series of unique components into a flat sheet for CNCing/lasercutting. Have been using the…

Started by Taole Chen

5 May 10, 2016
Reply by Nik Willmore

Help, Independent curves to behave like elastic bands

Hi all, I am trying to have independent curves that are anchored inside a bounding box to behave like rubber bands. They are forming grids…

Started by Fanos Katsaris

12 May 9, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

Successive Galapagos Solvers

Greetings, I'm currently using the galapagos solver to minimize the total volume of multiple bounding boxes. Currently I have around 400 i…

Started by Steven T. Putt

1 Mar 14, 2016
Reply by Steven T. Putt

Bounding Box Error With Flat Surfaces

Hey guys, So I'm attempting to create bounding boxes around surfaces so I can measure their max width and height. I do this because when t…

Started by Justin

1 Aug 24, 2015
Reply by Joseph Oster

Create face from multiple geometries

Hello All,  I've got multiple polysurfaces in a group. Id like to create a rectangular surface thats edges meet with the farthest outside…

Started by Shaun

13 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by Pieter Segeren

rhino block referencing in grasshopper- help

Hi,I have blocks in rhino which i need to make the 'bounding box' function on.- i cant select them all since this would create a huge bound…

Started by jens jacob jul christensen

2 Apr 14, 2015
Reply by jens jacob jul christensen

Simple Bounding box Split

Hello I have followed an online tutorial from digital box and have done everything exactly the same even though some components are labled…

Started by John R

4 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by John R

PackRat 3d Bin Packing

Hi all, PackRat is a 3D bin packing component for Grasshopper Packrat accepts a list of containers and a list of items to be packed. Only…

Started by Yannis

17 Jul 12, 2014
Reply by Erfan Shaabani

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service